“Fresh squeezed juice is a great way to start.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tutti Frutti Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #132 of 204 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stopped in for a quick breakfast and found that the food was delicious and the ingredients were fresh. I had the "Fireman's Plate", and couldn't eat all of it. The bottle of cold water that was dropped off was a very nice touch.
We'll be back.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This place has the winning formula ensuring my business when I'm in town. Fantastic menu, wonderful staff with incredible service and the product placed in front of you was delicious with fresh fruit and freshly squeezed juice. This is a bright and cheerful restaurant full of young families to seniors. Cora's look out because these folks are here to stay. Never ever heard of this place and only stopped to try it because I was too hungry to go a little further to a Cora's. Now that I've tried it I will be going back to try more of the wonderful menu choices. Quality food with great service in a bright and cheery environment for a great price earns this place 5 stars for value and service.

1  Thank WarrenCWade
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Has recently opened so went for early breakfast. Lots to choose from, menu is lengthy. The signature breakfast item is Raspberry Crisp french toast so I gave it a try. Delicious! Waitress was attentive but could have been just a bit more friendly...nervous perhaps. Amount of food given for the price is incredible. We could have easily fed 3 with the two meals we ordered and paid about $10 less than the other "fruit themed" breakfast place just down the road. We'll definitely go back.

1  Thank emtnesters