“Never Again!”

Dining options: Delivery
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Never Again!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Got completely ripped off. Tried to order 3XL pizza's for $39.95, but was told by the female taking the order that I would get a fourth pizza for free. When my friend picked up the bill was
over $70. They then dropped it to $65 after my friend complained. Will never go there again.

• Visited November 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“Great Take Out and Fast Service”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have yet to be disappointed with anything I have ordered from Nitza's. Their service is surprisingly fast considering the number of orders they receive (which I've seen while sitting in the restaurant) and it always tastes delicious. And it's really cheap, considering we always elect for delivery.

• Visited November 2013
Sherwood Park
“Amazing service, good pizza”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have visited Nitza's numerous times and will be back again.
They made it so easy to setup a last minute party for my wife's birthday. We went here because all of our friends have kids and they always give a great time for kids.

It was a Sunday and they reserved tables for our group of 20. They treat kids really well and we asked ahead to have the kids make pizzas in the back - they happily obliged. The pizza itself is always tasty and made from scratch. They also have free fountain drinks and slushes which is pretty awesome.

We brought an ice cream cake and allowed me to serve it after the meal.

If you need pizza then go here.

• Visited April 2013
Alberta
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Nitza's Pizza Ridgemont Way has great food and service! I love the new location! Pick-up is always so easy and seamless.

• Visited July 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Service for a large group - Unbeatable!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were a group of parents of a PeeWee baseball team looking for a quick team dinner after a game. Boston Pizza refused us, so we decided to try Nitza's Pizza as they had provided every player at the tournament with a coupon for a free slice. While they couldn't honour the coupon for our large group, we did get something much better ... he offered to prepare an all-you-can-eat pizza / wings / salad meal for us! 30 people total, he provided a variety of amazing pizzas, and was happy to accommodate any food preferences. Every kid was provided a slushie and every parent with a drink of their choice. He welcomed us as if we were guests in his home, and his staff were attentive and fast! My favourite pizza was the chicken ranch, and many loved the donair pizza. We had some very happy vegetarians in our group as well. Toppings were very generous and the crust was delicious. This was no fast food pizza. After we finished, he provided the leftovers to us to take back to our hotel.

If you are even in Sherwood Park with a youth sports group, I highly recommend you give this place a call. It is not a fancy place, but they had plenty of room for us and it was a fun, casual, delicious meal. In the end, I put in double what the charge was due to the tremendous service. Thank you Nitza's! The address here must be an old one though - they are at the south end on Ridgemont Way now.

• Visited June 2013