Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sherwood Park
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I continue to travel to Alberta every two weeks and the Best Western continue to out perform themselves each time. The friendly and professional manner in which I am treated keeps me coming back time and time again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Dear Karla K,

Thank you for the great review. We love having you here at the hotel and has been our pleasure. We look forward to your next visit and hopefully soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Our recent stay at your beautiful Best Western Sherwood Park location was very enjoyable. The rooms are large and airy, tastefully decorated, exceptionally clean and very comfortable. All of the staff are friendly and professional from the cheerful front desk to the lovely lady who did up our room out of order so that my wife could have a nap after a morning of small grandchildren. The great pool facility was a real bonus and was very much enjoyed by our grandchildren.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Donald H,

Thank you for writing such a great review on Tripadvisor. I am very pleased to see that your family enjoyed their stay and got great use of the pool facility. With this great weather, the pool has certainly had a work out the past few weeks.

I will share this with my team who will be excited to see your review.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Very clean hotel , friendly staff very accommodating quiet location . Breakfast area is large with a decent variety of options ,area well maintained . variety of food options located within walking distance of hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Doug G,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of us on Tripadvisor. We continue to work hard to ensure that our guests have the best experience possible. I'm glad to see that we met your expectations.

We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Great hotel friendly staff. Clean rooms. helpful staff. Close to places to eat recreation. Location in new area. free internet stay here, not a bad price from past experience and stay. Starbucks very close by. great Japanese restaurant near by.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Victoria W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear kandcbaz;

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review on Trip Advisor! Our staff takes great pride in reading such wonderful reviews.

We hope to see you again in the future.

With Care;

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 days and found the hotel, staff & service exceptional. Rooms were well appointed and spotlessly clean. Parking is a little tight if you drive a big pickup. The only drawback I found was lack of evening food availability.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Bill V

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review on Trip Advisor.

On behalf of our entire team, we would like to thank you for your wonderful review. Parking is continually a challenge especially with higher occupancies and larger vehicles. Sherwood Park is continuing to grow rapidly adding new restaurants and stores in our area.

Thank you again for writing a review and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is a fairly new hotel. We have family in Sherwood Park, but can't stay with them when we visit, and so usually hotel it. There have been new hotels popping up in the area, but none of them have been repeats for more than twice. We thought that we would try the Best Western as it was new.

Checkin was smooth and room type was as booked. Room was clean and everything was in working order. Fridge and microwave, coffee maker in the room.

Complimentary breakfast in a huge room in the lobby, and although we didn't partake, it looked like one of the better free breakfasts that I have seen in a hotel.

We had a one bedroom "suite" on the second floor. Think Embassy Suites layout, but shrink both rooms by about 1/2 and you have the layout. There were three of us and it was kind of cramped. Definitely not suitable for more than two unless you are only sleeping there.

There were a couple of negatives. Our room was facing the street and there are double tandem dump trucks running 24 7 right along the street going both directions. I mean there are a steady stream of dump trucks - at 3 am when I couldnt sleep with the noise of them I counted 10 trucks in one minute. The next morning I asked to move rooms, but unfortunately we couldn't be accomodated.

The other slight negatives was that the bed was very close to the under window air conditioner (12 inches), and with the warm evenings we had to have it running. It was blowing right on me as I tried to sleep and ending up piling the comforter on that side of the bed to try and deflect the air.

Wireless internet is free, yeah! But it constantly disconnected and I must have had to reconnect at least 20 times during the four days that we were there.

We might stay here again, but only if we are not facing the street and if we don't need the AC on.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Dale I, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Jclassvan;

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Our staff takes great pride in providing exceptional customer service and making the guest experience as smooth as possible. The hotel also prides themselves on having the Best Deluxe Hot Breakfast in Sherwood Park.

I would like to apologize for the road noise heard throughout the night. Unfortunately some things are outside the scope of the hotel, however we do try to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible.

Thank you again Jclassvan and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

With Care;

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The new Best Western Hotel in Sherwood Park was easy to access, easy to find, very clean, close to great amenities and very comfortable (& quiet). The complimentary breakfast was a little basic, but quite adequate.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Derek D,

Thank you for the great review on Tripadvisor. My team continually works hard to improve the guest experience and we're glad to see you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back in the near future.