“Most Impressed!”

Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sherwood Park
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We just got back from staying in Sherwood Park, and we were so pleased with our stay. From the time of check-in to check-out, we were greeted by friendly smiles and great attitudes. Our room was clean and we had everything we could possibly need. I agree with the other reviews about the breakfast...excellent choice and variety, clean common areas and efficient staff. Due to weather, we needed to shorten our expected stay and were accommodated above and beyond not being charged any extra nights. I would highly recommend staying here to family and friends and am excited to return in the future.

Room Tip: We had our children with us (3 years and 7 1/2 months) and even the traditional (most basic) room ha...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear MrsP828,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. My employees get excited to see such great reviews and to receive such great feedback. I am also grateful that your family arrived safe to your destination as weather was definitely a concern of ours these past few days for you and all our guests. We certainly look forward to hosting your family in the future.

With CARE,

Dale Isley
BEST WESTERN PLUS Sherwood Park

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Another great stay here, even with lousy snowy weather, the hotel staff are top notch, the rooms comfortable and clean and the free breakfast one of the best I have come across. It's hard to go wrong in Sherwood Park with this property.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2013

New hotel, very clean. Beds are comfortable. Rooms have a bar fridge and microwave which are nice for an extended stay. Free hot breakfast is delicious. The exercise room is adequately equipped to meet any fitness enthusiast. To relax I enjoyed the hot tub and a dip in the pool. I would return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I loved my stay in this very clean hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfy and our executive suite was spacious. Our travelling companion stayed in a beautiful room with a jetted tub and fireplace which was also very nice. Lots of free parking in a nice and quiet location. Walking distance to Starbucks and the best sushi I have ever had.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Our room was clean and spacious. Hotel Stewardess, Karen, was friendly and did a very thorough job. Check out staff seemed very fake. Pool and hot tubs were clean. We stayed for 3 nights, every morning Breakfast selection was slightly different, which was nice to see. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Excellent location. Lots of shopping and activities to do in this area. I would like a best western reward card since I always stay at Best Western hotels. I also travel to the United States and stay at Best Western hotels. They are always clean and very polite with people. Very accessible to amenities like shopping, golfing, walking and other activities I might enjoy.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Beautiful hotel, hotel staff look after you very well, the breakfast is very good. We loved the water wall in the front lobby, it really was beautiful. The rooms are well looked after, and bed is very comfy, we loved the family room which had three queen beds, the kids loved it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business