“Our best hotel experience!”

Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sherwood Park
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Our best hotel experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two very relaxing nights in a one-bedroom suite with our two teens while we were having insurance work done on our home in Sherwood Park. The room was clean, quiet and new, tastefully decorated and well-appointed. The beds were so comfy - we slept like babies. Our teens even had their own TV in their room. The staff was more than helpful. The pool and hot tub were a hit, and the breakfast was just prefect. I can't think of one negative thing about our stay - we hated to leave! We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank aaxof

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Lake Country, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western PLUS in Sherwood Park for 2 nights in early March. We stayed in the Junior Executive Suite on the 4th floor. The room was a nice size with a King sized bed a couple of club chairs, desk large flatscreen TV, fridge etc... Very clean and new. The bed was very comfortable, in fact I had the best sleep in months! The staff at the front desk were extremely friendly and helpful during our stay. There were always treats at the front desk including fresh cookies and a jelly beans. Our stay included breakfast, which was served in the lounge area on the first floor. There was a nice variety of toast, muffins, cheese omelettes, sausage, fruit, cereal, oatmeal and waffles (you get to make these yourself, which was nice). There's also new strip mall next door with a Starbucks. The hotel has a business centre which is open 24hrs complete with 2 computers and a printer. Very handy! There's a small gym with a few machines and some free weights as well as an indoor pool. This is a lovely hotel. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RustyRedHead
Fort Qu'appelle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

It is the fantastic staff that makes this an excellent hotel. Clean quite rooms, good hearty breakfast.
Top quality equipment in exercise room. Well maintained. Again I can not overstate how helpfull the staff at this hotel are.

1 Thank Donald H
Frank D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm so pleased you enjoy our property and the staff. We have put alot of thought/planning into our hotel and realize that quality facilities (such as fitness equipment) and a healthy/hearty breakfast is so important, our hot deluxe breakfast is a hit with our guests. I hope you had the chance to experience our salt water swimming pool and hot tub as well.
People say "you have a new hotel, ofcourse it will be a great experience"..... that is not our belief, while we're very proud of our beautiful property, it's the people that create the experience and it sounds like my staff have been doing a great job. They're a great team and pride themselves on comments like yours, I'll be sure to share this with them.
Thanks again and see you soon,

Sydney, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stayed in one of the Executive Suite's for a few nights. Brand new hotel and beds and excellent staff made for a great stay. They were very helpful with any requests we had. Out of the 5 people I was travelling with for work business we all enjoyed our rooms very much. We will be staying there again for sure.

Room Tip: Hotel seems to be built well. Even rooms behind elevators are quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your taking the time to tell us about your stay here on TripAdvisor. We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay. My staff and I really strive to create that great experience for our valued guests while staying with us, we really appreicate your comments. Looking forward to welcoming you and your co-workers at our hotel again real soon.
With CARE,

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was pleased to find this Best Western near the plant I was visiting. It's right across from Millenium Place and close to restaurants. Two blocks from the Costco. I found the staff friendly and they gave really good service.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay. We do have a great location and our hotel is the newest hotel in Sherwood Park. I'm very proud of my staff, they really do try their hardest to make each and every stay a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.
Take care,

Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

As usual, this hotel conti use to impress. The rooms are well appointed, and very clean. I didn't useany of the facilities this trip but I am sure they are up to par. The location is excellent, easy to navigate the Edmonton region from here. The breakfast was my only disappointment, it was to my liking, but you can't please everyone all of the time. They do practice excellent food handling skills, I wantched as they were preparing the breakfast, and they were very attentive to putting on gloves and handling food properly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Frank D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Good Day,
Well I see this is your second review on our hotel, we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing and very much appreciate your business. I noticed you may have been looking for something on the breakfast bar that we didn't have available, please contact me for your next stay, we do change the hot items we serve, I'll certainly do my best to make that breakfast what you're looking for. Thank you for noticing our strict food handling procedures, our guests health is our number one priority and our guests trust is something we hold with great pride. I look forward to seeing you at the hotel again soon. Please call me direct if I can do anything to make your stay more pleasurable, my cell phone number is available at the desk if I'm not on property.
Thanks again for your great review!