“Best Western PLUS Sherwood Park Inn & Suites”

Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sherwood Park
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stayed in one of the Executive Suite's for a few nights. Brand new hotel and beds and excellent staff made for a great stay. They were very helpful with any requests we had. Out of the 5 people I was travelling with for work business we all enjoyed our rooms very much. We will be staying there again for sure.

Room Tip: Hotel seems to be built well. Even rooms behind elevators are quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Frank D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you for your taking the time to tell us about your stay here on TripAdvisor. We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay. My staff and I really strive to create that great experience for our valued guests while staying with us, we really appreicate your comments. Looking forward to welcoming you and your co-workers at our hotel again real soon.
With CARE,

Best Western Plus Sherwood Park

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was pleased to find this Best Western near the plant I was visiting. It's right across from Millenium Place and close to restaurants. Two blocks from the Costco. I found the staff friendly and they gave really good service.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay. We do have a great location and our hotel is the newest hotel in Sherwood Park. I'm very proud of my staff, they really do try their hardest to make each and every stay a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Best Western Plus Sherwood Park

Reviewed February 8, 2013

As usual, this hotel conti use to impress. The rooms are well appointed, and very clean. I didn't useany of the facilities this trip but I am sure they are up to par. The location is excellent, easy to navigate the Edmonton region from here. The breakfast was my only disappointment, it was to my liking, but you can't please everyone all of the time. They do practice excellent food handling skills, I wantched as they were preparing the breakfast, and they were very attentive to putting on gloves and handling food properly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Frank D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Good Day,
Well I see this is your second review on our hotel, we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing and very much appreciate your business. I noticed you may have been looking for something on the breakfast bar that we didn't have available, please contact me for your next stay, we do change the hot items we serve, I'll certainly do my best to make that breakfast what you're looking for. Thank you for noticing our strict food handling procedures, our guests health is our number one priority and our guests trust is something we hold with great pride. I look forward to seeing you at the hotel again soon. Please call me direct if I can do anything to make your stay more pleasurable, my cell phone number is available at the desk if I'm not on property.
Thanks again for your great review!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My son was admitted to the Grey Nun's Hospital in Edmonton on October 2nd,2012 with medical complications. Living 4 hours away from this hospital, the only alternative I had was to stay at my brother-in-laws home,which was 1 hour away from this hospital. After a month of traveling to and from this hospital on a daily basis, fuel was extremely expensive and I was mentally exhausted . The owner of the Best Western Plus Hotel in Sherwood Park, through word of mouth heard of my son's medical condition and the situation I was in. Asking for my cell number, he immediately contacted me personally offering me a free room at his hotel in Sherwood Park which was only 15 minutes away from the Grey Nun's Hospital for as long as need be. The following evening relieved and gratefully appreciative, I arrived at the hotel not expecting what would come next. I was welcomed with such caring and love it was overwhelming. As I arrived to my room and entered, tears streamed down my face as I saw all the wonderful gifts and welcoming to their family. A beautiful card on the desk with all staff signatures. The general manager had emailed me earlier that day, apologizing that he would not be there to welcome me, as he was out of town at a conference but if there was anything he could help me with or his staff to please contact him. Within a half hour of my arrival i received a personal phone call from the owner welcoming me to his hotel and asking how my son was doing. Also, wanting to make sure I was comfortable and if there was anything else they could help me with. My son was discharged from the hospital on December 18th,2012. During my long stay at the hotel, I was overwhelmed by the staffs concern with my son's health and my well-being. I became part of their family.The service at this hotel was incredible in all areas. During my stay at the hotel, I had plenty of opportunities of observing the staff interact with other guests. They were very welcoming and personable, making each guest feel like part of their family. I will never forget their kindness and generosity! They go above and beyond all aspects of service! I without question, rate this hotel as a 5 star! Way to go!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nicole L

Hello friend,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It was an absolute pleasure to have you with us and we loved the fact that we could help your family. You always will have your Best Western family here in Sherwood Park, please do stop by and see us when you're in the area. You gave us the best Christmas gift ever, we watched you and your son walk out our front door, on your way home to spend a healthy Christmas, priceless.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We are experiencing a very sad time in our family and all of the staff including management have gone above and beyond to make this time easier for us.

We have never been treated with such hospitality before. The rooms are very clean and nicely furnished for a long stay. The beds are so comfortable that we don't want to get up in the morning. The Internet service in the room has been a very useful as we use it to keep other family members up to date on the situation.

The breakfast area is great and is always kept neat and tidy. The pool and spa are an added bonus. The hotel is very quiet and the staff extremely helpful.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Sherwood Park.

Room Tip: For a longer stay the executive or family rooms are great with a separate sleeping area and a fridge...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank WCP37

Good Day,
Thank you for your kind comments, my staff and I were so happy we could make a difference during your difficult time. You mentioned the internet, we did have a couple of issues with that when we first opened, I'm very happy to say we've invested alot of time and money into this concern and we now have great speeds with no complaints. I know you did enjoy the salt water swimming pool and hot tub, it really is a great feature of the hotel. Hoping this finds your well and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 11, 2012