“Our favourite Thai restaurant :-)”
Review of Thai Together

Thai Together
Ranked #22 of 192 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This new restaurant just opened up today, September 29, 2011. I have been waiting for the opening day so I thought I would try it. It was very good.
Edmonton, Canada
“Our favourite Thai restaurant :-)”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Wonderful place for some great Thai food!! The staff are quiet but friendly and we have dined in a couple times... and are regular take-out customers. We have eaten Thai Together at least a dozen times and we have never been disappointed with the quality of the food and the prize and portion size are good. Love the shrimp wraps too! I recommend this place to all my friends. If you are looking for a deal.. they have lunch specials available.

• Visited May 2013

Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“Not impressed at all. Pass on this place.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Three of us had lunch here on the glowing recommendation of one of our party.
Ordered three lunch menu items...
Pad Kee Mo with chicken seemed to enjoyed.
Cashew beef was enjoyed but the rice was mostly left untouched.
Coconut Shrimp Noodle had nice large shrimp but I kept biting on hard non-edibles that were bamboo-like flavorless twigs that threatened to skewer the inside of my mouth. Many other items like woody mushroom stems and nondescript green and brown chunks of who knows what made for a dreadful meal.
Plenty of good Thai restaurants in the area should ensure that I will not return.
The sullen service is apparently part of the decor too.

• Visited April 2013
Canada
“Biggest problem is the service”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

When someone serves you with a sour attitude - that just can't be forgotten. Have eaten at this place a few times now and the service is always the same - the person each time doesn't care or actually even can make us feel unwelcome. This is a hostility to the service and we don't get why. We usually get a different person each time - but the service is the same. This place will not stay in business if they don't knock that off right away. Sherwood Park people will not put up with that. Bored or sour or down right rude staff or owners - don't fly. Change the attitude and watch your business grow. Continue like they are - and watch out. Food is okay. Ruamit Thai on Brentwood is better, service is better and ambiance is better there. Sorry, but that's the truth.

• Visited April 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Where's the flavour?”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Traditionally south-east Asian food is simple and inexpensive, but delicious. While I can't exactly call their food expensive, it's certainly not cheap for Thai food. It's biggest problem though is that it's completely lacking in flavour. It's the most bland Thai food I've ever eaten.

I've eaten there twice now assuming that maybe I just ordered a mediocre dish, but I've tasted several now (stealing some off my girlfriends plate each time) and the food is consistently bland - not exactly what Thai food is supposed to be known for...

• Visited October 2012
Sherwood Park
“pretty good value”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Took a group of 5 to this restaurant last night. The food was pleasant but not tremedously unique. 120 dollars for the five of us plus a couple of beers and some wine. Very decent value. Red curry with shrimp was very good. Most dishes were tasty but a hint of spice kept the heat going for a while. The restaurant inside is clean but kind of bland. They were pretty busy which should say something about the food. Give it a try. Extensive menu which you could not possibly cover in 20 visits.

• Visited August 2012