“These guys do know burgers and fries!”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #72 of 203 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great little spot for something different with a great range of burgers and really good fries, casual laid back atmosphere with really good burgers.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Have only eaten at Five Guys once right after it opened. I was craving a burger, which I don't eat very often. I instantly remembered why I haven't been back since. Ordered a double burger with mayo, lettuce, tomato and fried onions. When you get a take out burger the heat of the burger wrapped in foil basically steams the burger, you open up the foil to a rather soggy burger. I dug in, got about 1/2 way through when the patties literally fell apart. The entire burger crumbled and was inedible. I ate a few chunks of the burger plain, what a dry tasteless patty it was. Don't know what the fuss is all about. I have never eaten a burger with so little taste which could not hold it's shape. Probably overcooked and dried out is my guess. Fries were unmemorable and overloaded.

1  Thank Chalupa059
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm not sure who the Five Guys are but their burgers and fries are tasty. I have visited the Sherwood Park location multiple times because the burgers are tasty and the massive portion of fries are great too.

You can see them making the fries in house. The burgers also are what a burger should be - messy and tasty.

I would suggest going after 1pm for lunch to make your wait less. It is a popular place because they do it right.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

If you wonder why SOME reviews are "best burger ever!!" while OTHER reviews are "I threw up!!" it is because the burgers are like a roller coaster here... you get highs and you get lows. Absolutely no consistency.
I have been here and had a fantastic burger, and I have been here and had a terrible burger. I came home last time, opened up my bag to eat my burger, and then found that the burger was still raw inside. So this time when I came there, I said "my burger was raw last time (and I threw it out)" and the guy was like "oh okay". No offer for money back, no apology, no genuine feeling like he cared at all! Sort of like, Oh, we hear that lots!!
Anyways, this time was another bad burger. There are just too many misses lately, not enough hits. In good conscience I won't be able to eat here again.

1  Thank WellWellTravelled
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Looking for a place for some quick food on a Friday night with all the restaurants and bars busy. With family in town, we ended up stopping at at this fast food restaurant. It is not pretty inside but it has seating...just not your typical fast food place with booths, etc.

Food is pretty good, typical burgers but a large bucket of fries.