“Coffee House”

Cafe Haven
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Went there for morning coffee with friends and I was very disappointed because they were out of muffins at 10.30 a.m. I had their version of bread pudding and it was just awful. It is fairly expensive as well.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I go here all the time and I don't think I'll ever stop. Everything is so good and totally worth the price.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Cafe Haven is a local favorite in Sherwood Park. My husband and I frequent this restauant as they not only serve great, fresh food but make the best cafe latte in town. If you are looking for a unique spot for a coffee and quick meal, this is a good choice! You cannot make a reservation therefore, I would avoid the noon hour if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Great spot for a light lunch or coffee. Sandwiches and wraps are tasty. Tables are a little squished together. Great casual spot.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My friend, husband and I love the "small town" feeling of the cafe. It is a place where you feel comfortable to have casal conversation and enjoy the warmness of a cup of coffee/latte or tea. I recommend their breakfast bagel or burrito; however their menu is always full of surprises. Enjoy their free wireless, if you choose to. It's nice to support local businesses!