“Average Meal”

Sawmill Prime Rib & Steakhouse Sherwood Park
Ranked #27 of 188 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: We will provide an exceptional dining experience while appealing to the senses of comfort, hospitality and guest satisfaction
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Average Meal”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Went to this restaurant for our anniversary. Service was very good however the chicken cordon bleu was very dry ( overcooked ) and the prime rib was average at best.

• Visited November 2012

Alberta
“Steak...that is all...”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

An old fashion steak house. This is meat eating before foodies and health experts started preaching the evils of red meat. Can still get old fashioned steaks, prime rib and backed potatoes where you can add all the sour cream, chives and bacon bits your heart desires (or fears!).

Visited September 2012
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Going down hill.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Had to check out the new restaurant in Sherwood, hoping it would be better than the one on the south side of Edmonton or the Moose factory. It wasn't! They really shouldn't call it a steak house, the steak wasn't a good cut of meat and was over cooked to my liking, sent it back, only to have another come back almost raw, sent back again came back and was a much smaller cut than originally received but cooked better, even though was very tough. (never got anything off for my inconvenience) This used to be a great place way back, but now the appetizers are pre-packaged and the quality is way down. Thats what happen when you worry too much about opening more locations and less focus is on the product. Won't be back.

Visited June 2012
saskatchewan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wonderful Meal”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We happen to pick this restaurant out of the phone book and we are so happy we did. What a wonderful meal. Most of our group had Prime rib and loved it, I had the chicken and it too was great. And for the one steak order I was told it was perfect. Melted in his mouth. Want a good meal go here. People there were surprised we got in without a reservation and are we ever happy that we did

Visited October 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Newest Sawmill is Excellent!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is the newest Sawmill Restaurant in the chain, and the only one I haven't been to yet. I thought I'd give it a try. The restaurant as usual was very nicely laid out and both of our meals were very enjoyable. I like my prime rib medium-well done, and the cooks did it perfectly which I know from past experience is pretty hard to do. It wasn't as busy as I expected it to be on a Saturday night, but the staff were all very friendly and looked to be enjoying themselves. On a 1-10 level, I'd give it an 8 so far until I've been back a few times again.

• Visited July 2012