“not bad - it's average just like the sign says”

Average Joe's Sports Bar
Ranked #9 of 189 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
sherwood park, Alberta
“not bad - it's average just like the sign says”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

this is not a bad place to grab a quick and unassuming meal. service is reasonably quick and polite, and the food comes out nicely

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank howho

Canada
“Average Joe's was Poor”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This was the first time we had been here. We went for my birthday. The place was close to empty. We just ordered appetizers which were pricy for what we got. We had calamari (bad), chicken wings (good), and roll ups (average). My husband had a beer and I had the drink special Bellini (not good and the drink ran out and still had lots of ice left).
I will say that if you go, skip the appetizers and order a meal. The ones we saw people eating looked very good and they had huge portions.
I will not go back again, but our waitress was awesome.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MelLovesCats
Edmonton
“Breakfast was gross!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Don't bother going to Average Joe's for breakfast/brunch. The food is awful and the coffee isn't much better. I was with five friends and we all hated our food. My meal included eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, hash browns and toast. The only edible thing was the sausage. The hash browns and toast tasted like they were a week old. Just... really, really gross overall.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nicole A
Edmonton, Canada
“Top Service, Great Atmosphere, Good Food.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have been to this place a handful of times over the year so far and every time I seem to find something new about this place. Yes it is a sports bar, but they have a full menu (something you wouldn't normally expect from a pub) and everything on the menu is great. Recently I had a work function here and they reserved the virtual golf and darts for us. That was incredibly fun for all of us and was the highlight of the night. The place gets louder than ever if you are watching an Oilers game when they score. It feels like "Cheers" in the way that you feel comfortable here. Would absolutely recommend to anyone. I found them to be quite a bit cheaper than the neighbouring Brewhouse or BP's.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Chris L
Edmonton, Canada
“My favourite place to watch sports in Sherwood Park”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is my preferred place to watch NHL Playoffs, and most importantly the Super Bowl.

Average Joe's has one heck of an atmosphere during the Super Bowl including a great buffet at half time and NFL giveaways all night!

If you need a place to watch a game, check out Average Joe's.

Visited February 2012