“Terrible Food, no atmosphere”

The Canadian Brewhouse
Ranked #131 of 188 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our one-of-a-kind Canadian themed sports bar & grill has an extensive menu of appetizers, entrees, drinks and amazing specials every night of the week. You'll note our Canadian decor starts right when you walk up to our huge Inukshuk at our doors and continues throughout the restaurant in a "cheeky" Canadian fashion. We promise, when you come to The Canadian Brewhouse, you'll instantly feel at home, because our house is your house...only we have way more TVs! You won't find a better selection of screens anywhere for the sports you love! We even provide tabletop speakers for those nights when multiple sports and teams are playing. Our house is your house.
West Kelowna, Canada
“Terrible Food, no atmosphere”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Three tables had problems with food, not hot, not what they ordered and poor quality
I ordered the beef dip, cold beef and very grissly, the au ju was like lumpy paste not a broth. Did not finish meal, others on both sides also not happy with food,
I brought to attention of manager that I was not happy with the food, and I was not charged for same.
First time here, very doubtful I would return

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Donald D

“Great service”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Was in Edmonton for a few days and it was by far the best service! Our waitress was very personable and tentative. The restaurant had a great atmosphere and everyone from the bouncer to the manager made sure we were noticed. Will be recommending this restaurant to friends in the area.

• Visited June 2013
Sacramento CA
“Sports bar”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Lots of choices of food and beer, good service. Sports bar atmosphere. Walked from Ramada Inn..............................................

Visited November 2012
Spruce Grove, Canada
“Amazing Burgers!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Are you very hungry and want not just a decent burger but a REALLY AMAZING BURGER? My buddy had told me about their burgers and we were in the mood for some food and pool so decided to check it out. We were NOT disappointed! Each patty is huge and I got a double that was so tall and loaded with toppings I couldn't fit it in my mouth (not exaggerating)!

1 Thank DanfromCan
Edmonton, Canada
“Riblets are the best bargain on Saturdays”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

The Canadian Brew House had a booth at the Sherwood Park Trade Fair. I got a coupon for a free pizza if we purchased a couple of beers on Friday.

Saturday my wife and I watched our youngest garnddaughter perform at a cheer competition at Shaw Convention center. Then we went looking for condos in the windermere and a presentation at the Sawridge. We were parched so we decided to make use of the coupon. We were very happy we did.

After looking ouver the menu we decided to add the ribs and mild chicken wings to our beef and onion pizza. As we didn't know what Rolling Rock draught beer tasted, our server Lealai, asked us if we wanted a sample. By the end of the evening I had consumed two pints and my wife one of Rolling Rock.

The food had all the right flavors.

"Leah" is a phenomenal server. She was always checking on us. She quickly attended to our requests, such as, lemons for the riblets and a take-home container.

The Brewhouse has a sports bar type of atmosphere (lots of TV's showing two different NHL games)

• Visited April 2012