“Wonderful restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I am used to eating excellent Indian food and this restaurant was not disappointing in any way. The staff are friendly and attentive and the lunch buffet selection is extensive and delicious. The chicken mango soup was new to me, but immediately addictive. I look forward to returning.

1  Thank Bill S

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Amazing service. I was impressed by the large selection of gluten free items. The butter chicken was the best I have ever had, wow! Everything we tried was fabulous.

I cannot wait to go back and try the buffet.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We have visited loads of times but in the past 3 months we have noticed its service and quality of the food is getting bad. We have ordered take 4 times and each time they either missed something or did not understand the order and we got a surprise when we opened up when we got back. This is despite the receipt having exactly what we asked for. Don't know why but the food seems to "taste cheaper", I can't put my finger on it but there has been a definite change and I hope that will change or we will not be going back.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We had the buffet and it was delicious...saffron rice with chana masala ...beef vindaloo curry with coconut rice and a turnip and potato dish all washed down with chai and followed with freshly made gulub jamin...small balls of Indian dessert soaked in a honey syrup....I have tried other Indian places in the city but none as good!

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I disagree with some of the posted reviews. The night we went the dishes on the buffet were very good - fresh and with the appropriate flavours. Sometimes, a buffet can seem to turn to different dishes but all the same flavours. Not so here. I found the pakora and chicken korma to both be very good.

1  Thank Bluegoosebach