“I was not happy!”

Add it.
Pearl Restaurant
“I was not happy!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Ordered Singapore fried noodles, not a shrimp or bean sprout to be found, lots of cabbage and grease though. Also, had the hot and sour soup, 7 bucks. Good flavor but needs more stuff in it. I usually eat at one of the other Chinese rests but thought I'd branch out this time. Was not happy with the food and won't be returning. The other items on the menu may be great I don't know.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank ChaserMan

“NASTY”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Grosses place I've ever sat in! There was only One waitress who coughed ALL OVER THE PLACE, one cook who was stressed out and managed to burn Chinese food. Sanitation was EXTREMELY questionable. Within 10 minutes of being in there I wanted to cancel our order and leave. Full of drunks coming in and out of the restaurant making us feel very uncomfortable while the waitress ran around yelling at them all to get out, even tho they refused. People served themselves out of the fridge that contained drinks, pop, and food! The fridge was viewable to the entire restaurant and very not clean. The fridge was a coca cola pop machine.... The kitchen was viewable to the entire restaurant as well and very not clean. The food itself? Was probably the nastiest thing I've ever ingested! I'm afraid we will get severely sick from the food, the coughing waitress, and the terrible sanitation of the restaurant! I wouldn't recommend this place to a sewer rat!!!!

2 Thank Porschapickle
“Great food”
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

The food is great service hard working one waitress one cook some unpleasant customers can put damper on things. But you leave unhungary food is always fresh.