Our room was very clean and comfortable. This hotel is sort of on one end of a strip mall, and there is a Dairy Queen just down the sidewalk where we had a quick dinner. Other restaurants are close by on the road. The washroom had everything we could have needed - shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, shower cap, shaving cream, mending kit, stain remover, eyeglass cleaner... and more. Continental breakfast was convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROCKY INN EXPRESS, Rocky Mountain House is nestled at the foot of the Canadian Rocky Mountains and serves as your gateway to scenic adventures year-round. Your entire family will enjoy staying at our hotel in Rocky Mountain House; where you can enjoy a blend of great value and a convenient location. You can spend the day boating or skiing on Crimson Lake, visit the nearby Rocky Mountain House National Historic Site, or take advantage of the many biking and hiking trails near our hotel's location in Rocky Mountain House. Smart business travellers stay with us because other Rocky Mountain House hotels can't compete with our great value and terrific location. You can stay productive with our copy, fax and print services. You'll have fast access to local businesses and Companies when you choose our Rocky Mountain House accommodation. Each morning you can enjoy our continental breakfast that includes fresh fruit, cereal, toast, bagels and more. Hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rocky Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Inn Express Hotel Rocky Mountain House
- Holiday Inn Rocky Mountain House
- Rocky Mountain House Holiday Inn
- Rocky Inn Express Rocky Mountain House, Alberta