“nice experience”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Pretty good restaurant with nice atmosphere. Service was good and food was tasty. Would recommend it.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

After settling in at Super 8, the front desk recommended Luigi's. Quite surprised at the quality of the decor and food. The welcoming at the front door through to paying the bill - the service was excellent. The food was very good - well prepared and nicely served. Reasonably priced.
I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

They cook a great steak at Luigis in Pincher Creek. Plan on a nice leisurely meal. A good place to watch sports too!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I ate here once alone and a second time with a co-worker, unimpressive on both visits. There is much better food and for less money. To be clear there was nothing bad, just nothing to make me go back. In fairness to restaurants, I generally will give them a second chance. If they are shorthanded, extremely busy, or other things. On the first visit I had the Greek salad, very basic and no frills. It arrived with an abundance of red onions, I mean loaded. It also had very little feta, olives, or lettuce for that matter. On the second visit, I had the slouvki, the chicken was dry and tasteless, and to be honest I don't even remember the sides.

1  Thank Windwalker61
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Luigi's was close to our hotel and not too many places open on a Sunday night so we gave it a try. The menu had the diverse range of items you often find in small town restaurants: some Italian (sort of), some Greek, some Chinese, and some whatever else. The wine list was so poor we for the first time in 10 days did not have wine with our meal. The hotel had suggested we try the pizza but they did not have thin crusted pizza and we did not want the thick doughy ones. We had the veal parmigiana which was mediocre, with a dreary uninspired gravy on newly thawed veal. The pasta special was heavy with pasta and light on sauce and vegetables. Take away the tomato pieces and not much left. The burger was ok (intentionally omitted the cheese). When we asked if the made any of the desserts on the premise our server said "no, they all come out of a box." For people who like big thick pizza with lots of toppings Luigi's is probably fine but if you are looking for something else you might want to go somewhere else.

1  Thank AHStryd