“Poor”

Cuisines: American
Taber
“Poor”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The intended menu prices have been covered up by pieces of see-through paper and jacked-up. It ticks me off. Service is slow

Visited December 2012

Edmonton, Canada
“good eats here”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stopped here for supper one evening and the food was fresh, tasty and the place was clean, good quick service, I would go there again.

Boise, Idaho
“Barely sufficient”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I called and ordered 60 pieces of chicken; 40 extra crispy/20 roasted, 20 cups volume mashed potatoes with accompanying gravy, and a serving of strips with mac & cheese. I got the total and hung up. Someone had a question about preparation, and when I called back to ask about the roasted chicken, she said "We don't do roasted chicken." When I reminded her I just ordered 20 pieces of it, she just said "We only do original & extra crispy" Oh, and no mac & cheese. Okay....???
When we arrived a half hour later to pick up the order, the 3 employees were outside on a smoke break. Uh-oh! scramble inside and inquire if we are the large order pickup? Yep, that would be us -- as they are madly throwing chicken in the cooker.
We got soggy chicken and heaven only knows how much mashed potatoes & gravy since it was packaged in a mishmash of containers.
It's edible, and you won't starve, but I'd look a little further for something else if possible.

Visited July 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best popcorn chicken in...”
Reviewed February 20, 2008

Best popcorn chicken in the world

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook