Our room was in the new wing top floor, north side. New, soulless, but clean, comfy enough and everything worked including kitchenette. No complaints. Breakfast next day was included in the price and was your usual good eggs bacon home fries and toast/coffee. Compared to other motels we inspected across the road this was far better. Our cost was $141 plus some tax. Not cheap but we thought okay for tourist season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek, Alberta is conveniently situated on Highway 6. Whether you're here to soak up the spectacular scenery or to simply "hang your hat", we'll make your stay with us a memorable one. We offer a full range of services with your comfort in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn In Pincher Creek Alberta