“Good hotel”

Ramada Pincher Creek
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Pincher Creek
Reviewed October 1, 2010

Stayed at Ramada Pincher Creek and found it very clean, with good staff and nice rooms.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ramada Pincher Creek

Reviewed August 28, 2010

Booked this place as it is brand new. We got upgraded to a King Suite which was very nice as we had been on the road for 11 hrs. Room was very nice.
Only complaint was that is located next to a WalMart with a parking lot lit up like the Fourth of July. Had to tape the curtains shut and cover them with a extra blanket to make the room dark enought to sleep. Otherwise no complaints.
Great breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was clean and large and the beds were very comfortable with tons of pillows. The bathroom was large as well. The pool was ok, and the waterslide was very fast - you had to stay out of the way of sliders coming down. My son and husband enjoyed it. The breakfast was adequate although the 4 pieces of fruit seemed to have been there for quite a long time. We all felt well rested after,and it was nice to have 2 elevators for a 3 floor hotel as there was never a long wait.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2010

I was expecting more from this hotel, in part due to the hefty price tag.

Firstly - the first floor is motel style where the door opens up on to the car park. When the check in staff placed me on the first floor I requested a different floor and was told that the hotel was full and the room I had booked was not available on any other floor. So I requested a different room configuration and the staff member reluctantly obliged. The room was fine - well laid out and generally clean. Although, a large stain on the carpet was off putting. About thirty minutes after settling down in the room I noticed some strange noises.There was a dog whining in the room across from me. Then - another dog began. This went on for at least an hour. And then began up again regularly. This hotel is obviously dog friendly. This doesn't bother me however I do feel as though other guests should not be subjected to the noise.

Although I was told that the hotel was full - I saw less than a handful of guests the entire time I was there.

Breakfast was nicely done with a great selection. I could not fault them on this.

Overall, an average stay. The hotel was generally clean and comfortable. Service could be improved.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2010

Very clean room, great free breakfast and helpful staff.

Most resturants close at 9:30pm on weekdays, also no Tim Horton's or Starbucks in town.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2009

We were only stopping through Pincher Creek on a trip to Spokane, so we didn't go to Waterton/Pincher Creek as a destination, but the Ramada was the nicest hotel we stayed at on the trip. The room was beautiful and spotless. My only complaint about the room is that they don't have family suites.

On reflection, I suppose I wasn't crazy about the price, either. With taxes, I somehow managed to pay about 190 bucks for the room.

A pool with waterslide is definitely a bonus for my kids, and the hotel also has not a bad workout room...except that it was the only room in the hotel that didn't have air conditioning.

The breakfast was great, especially the do-it-yourself waffles.

All in all, it was a nice stay. It would be a great place for someone wanting to take in Waterton, especially if they find a little better deal than I did.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2009

We were visting Canada for the first time and beginning our trip at Waterton Park. After checking the price on hotels inside Waterton Township, I decided to stay in Pincher Creek as it gave us access to Waterton and then put us in the direction of Banff National Park. We were so happy with our stay! Kelly McLean checked us in and was so very helpful with information and directions to Waterton and other tourist sites in the area. She was very knowledgeble and so very friendly.

We stayed for two nights on our trip to Banff and Jasper in a king room with a nice wet bar/coffee bar and large work desk with free internet access. The room was super clean and well appointed. Kelly was so nice, that we stayed in Pincher Creek on return to the US. We were entering at Chief Mountain, MT and Pincher Creek was a workable distance from Jasper AB. Although no king room was available on our return, Kelly upgraded us to a King Suite. We couldn't have been more pleased with the hotel. A plus is that all areas of the hotel are under surveillance cameras so I always felt safe and didn't worry about our car. There are restaurants nearby (Luigi's had good food and A&W Rootbeer offered fast food at a reasonable price). There is a WalMart across the parking lot also.

The breakfast was really good; boiled eggs and bacon, cereal, waffles, juice and coffee. There was a "waterpark" inside the hotel...pool with tube slide which would be great if you are traveling with children.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
#5 of 8 in Pincher Creek
Parkway Motel
Parkway Motel
#8 of 8 in Pincher Creek

Been to Ramada Pincher Creek? Share your experiences!