“Pleasant surprise”

Super 8 High River AB
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in High River

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Chilliwack
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We recently stayed at the Super 8 and were really pleased with both the accomodations and the service. The beds were very comfortable, the staff were friendly and helpful and the Continental Breakfast was good and there is a great selection of restaurants in the immediate vacinity within easy walking distance.
The only issue we had was that our room key had to be changed 3 times as it had not been activated/updated to reflect our change of Travel plans (ended up staying 5 nights instead of 3)
I would highly recommend this Motel to anyone needing good, affordable accomodations an easy 1/2 hour drive south of Calgary.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
WandaGM, General Manager at Super 8 High River AB, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for your positive review and recommendation it is truly appreciated. I am sorry about your experience with our keys I will advise my front desk staff to refresh all guests keys when they extend their stay. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention and have a wonderful week.
Lethbridge
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was very surprised by the cleanliness and the room in general. Also, the staff were very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

WandaGM, General Manager at Super 8 High River AB, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
I am glad to hear that you were impressed by our staff and cleanliness. It is something we strive for everyday. I will be sure to share your review with my staff and let them know that their work is appreciated.
Stony Plain
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Our trip was short. But the hotel was great. The front desk clerk, Cheryl, was very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

WandaGM, General Manager at Super 8 High River AB, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your short stay over and I hope you return for a longer one next time. I also appreciate that you recognized one of our employees by name I will ensure to show her your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near High River
Southwest Calgary
Super 8 Calgary Shawnessy Area
Royal Duke Hotel
#1 of 6 in Okotoks

Been to Super 8 High River AB? Share your experiences!