“I was very surprised by the cleanliness and the room in...”

Super 8 High River AB
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in High River
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was very surprised by the cleanliness and the room in general. Also, the staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
WandaGM, General Manager at Super 8 High River AB, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

I am glad to hear that you were impressed by our staff and cleanliness. It is something we strive for everyday. I will be sure to share your review with my staff and let them know that their work is appreciated.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 High River AB

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Our trip was short. But the hotel was great. The front desk clerk, Cheryl, was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
WandaGM, General Manager at Super 8 High River AB, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your short stay over and I hope you return for a longer one next time. I also appreciate that you recognized one of our employees by name I will ensure to show her your review.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Arriving late, stranded on the highway, I was happy first off to be able to get a room.
The room provided was spacious, very clean with 6 pillows on the king size, comfortable bed. The furnishings were first class with a "living room, bedroom" set up with a large flat screen. I used a very spacious desk that was hard wired for internet as well as wi-fi provided. Enjoyed the room. The problems were in the morning. My shower resulted in 4" standing water which refused to drain. I even removed the stopper to try and get it down the drain. I arrived for the complimentary breakfast at 7:45 am to find the "buffet" empty. Well, I embellish. There was 2 pieces of bread ready for toasting, couple of cereal choices, and coffee. But no coffee cups. The juice machine offered apple and orange but I had to search for the only juice cup in the room. Found it. The juice was delicious. I ended up having breakfast to McDonalds next door. I would go back to this hotel because I found it comfortable and convenient and I am sure that the breakfast thing must have been an off day. Just saying !

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
WandaGM, General Manager at Super 8 High River AB, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

I am pleased to hear you found the rooms comfortable and our location convenient. I am sorry about our breakfast not being stocked I will ensure I am training my employees to pay more attention to the breakfast room. I am glad you were able to stay Sunday I know the roads were treacherous. I hope when you return it will be under better circumstances.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
WandaGM, General Manager at Super 8 High River AB, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Reviewed February 27, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
WandaGM, General Manager at Super 8 High River AB, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Reviewed February 20, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
WandaGM, General Manager at Super 8 High River AB, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near High River
Ramada High River
#1 of 3 in High River
Southwest Calgary
Super 8 Calgary Shawnessy Area

Been to Super 8 High River AB? Share your experiences!