“Great!”
Review of Ramada High River

Ramada High River
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in High River
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Nice hotel and friendly staff! There was a bit of confusion upon check-in, as I ended up getting a key to a room that was already occupied! But the front desk was very apologetic and ended up upgrading me to the honeymoon suite! Because i was travelling alone for work, I did not utilize the wine glasses and bath robes provided, but I can't say I didn't consider ordering myself some wine....all of a sudden I felt like i was on holiday! And I certainly appreciated the en-suite jacuzzi! The workout room was pretty good for a hotel. I always appriciate when there are a few free weigths available, so that was certainly nice. All in all, another great stay at a Ramada!

Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

So glad you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Ramada High River

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Checked into this hotel for work and was greeted by no shower curtain. The front desk did give me 10$ off the room after a 45 minute wait for one....and who doesnt have a shower curtain? The property was okay, though my room had a smoke filled smell. The room was clean but missing Coffee. The breakfast was great in the morning! All and all it was an alright place to stay and I guess number one in High River...........

Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

So sorry to hear about your "okay" stay, new season brings new staff, I do apologize and hope you will give us another chance to impress. Have a great summer.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

What a nice hotel for a quick evening away. We spent the night here before the K100 relay and were pleasantly surprised by the room. There was a very comfortable king sized bed, large seating area with a sofa and coffee table, a fridge and microwave set up mini bar style, and generous closet space. I wish we were staying for more than one night! There is a little convenience store type area next to the front desk for incidentals or a treat and the breakfast selection was quite generous! I loved the oatmeal machine - I have never seen one before! There were plenty of comfortable chairs and tables so you could enjoy breakfast in style. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again! Mc Donald's and Boston Pizza and Tim Horton's are steps away.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you for the great comments, will bring these to the attention of my team. Looking forward to your next visit.

Sincerely

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Clean and comfortable hotel with great breakfast included that has hot and cold items. Enjoyed the pool and the staff were very helpful with anything we needed.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

I have to say I am quite lucky to have such a great team. I will share your comments with my staff. Thank you,

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I just got back from Vulcan Alberta and was put in a room (a suite?) at the Ramada and my oh my was it fantastic! Spacious room to be sure. Comfortable bed? You bet. But I was also treated like a king (a theme, apparently, for the whole weekend), as every question was answered, every need was met, everything missing was replaced, The staff (Jessica, Mercedes, Amanda and Tayler with an E) could not have been nicer, more cooperative, friendlier, more helpful or made me feel any better. It was an unbelievably pleasant experience and it gets my highest ratings. I can't think of anything that wasn't perfect (or quickly made to be) and the level of customer service was beyond outstanding.I had never even HEARD of High River before, but after this weekend, I hope i get the chance to go back!
(I went solo but was there on business and pleasure. I am not sure what to check to describe the type of trip.)

Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

So glad to hear your stay was so enjoyable, we sure hope to see you next year for Spock Days.

Have a great summer,

Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

We stayed there to attend a wedding and it was great. Kitchenette, large room, really nice bathroom, comfortable bed and pillows and a separate door to exit with our vehicle right in front of our door. Restaurants nearby. Great location. Very much recommended.

• Stayed: May 2012
RamadaHighRiver, General Manager at Ramada High River, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Really appreciate your positive comments and I will communicate them to my fabulous team. Have a great summer and hope to see you back someday.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We booked several rooms for a wedding party & when some issues came up - confusion with payment, etc. & excessive noise from a sports team on our floor, the staff handled our concerns & complaints effectively & professionally. All staff was pleasant & helpful & willing to work through everything with us. Very nice facilities & breakfast incl. Will likely stay again if we're in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated. Have a great summer!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near High River
#2 of 3 in High River
Harmony House B&B
Harmony House B&B
#3 of 6 in Okotoks

Been to Ramada High River? Share your experiences!