“Excellent Business Travel Experience”
Review of Ramada High River

Ramada High River
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in High River
Edmonton, Canada
“Excellent Business Travel Experience”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My Total experience was excellent at the Ramada High River. I was checked in by a young lady with a terrific smile and helpful attitude. She referred me to the Boston Pizza across the parking lot and informed me that if I showed my room key, I would get 10% knocked off my bill (What a smart idea). The room was very modern & clean, the bed was good and the work station was better than most I have seen. At the end of a long drive and work day, I am hard to impress, but I was very pleased with the Ramada. My only critical advice to the hotel staff is that I was the only patron in the pool area, so as the water settled had lot of time to look around at areas that get very dusty and dirty like vents, corners and ledges (only in the pool area)

Room Tip: AMA Members get the best rate, even better than corp & although I am not a member of the Wyndham...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank JerDan89
RamadaHighRiver, General Manager at Ramada High River, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful, constructive comments. Have a great summer, hope to see you again !!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I do not normally take the time to review hotels as I stay at many. I recently stayed the Ramada hotel in High River AB as I was attending a charity event one evening in that pleasant little town. I had stayed there a few years ago when it just opened. I did not have anything to say then, but what ever they have done, it is worthy of mention now.

The staff were warm and friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was substantial and the coffee delicious. My complements to all who work there. I will stay again and recommend to my business associates.

Thank you Ramada High River.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi. Makes the trip.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank david l
RamadaHighRiver, General Manager at Ramada High River, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it makes what we do even more enjoyable when we receive such great feedback. Hope to see you again.
Winnipeg
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The Ramada was one of the best hotels I've stayed in, and I travel a lot. Rooms were a good size, very nice bed linens, and very clean. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Free breakfast with a lot of choices. And free cookies later in the afternoon. I'd recommend it!

Room Tip: Regular room was good, but the suites are two separate rooms and not much more expensive.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank BevWinnipeg
RamadaHighRiver, General Manager at Ramada High River, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
So wonderful to hear, we hope to see you again soon !!!
Reviewed February 5, 2012

The staff was very friendly and our romance room was beautiful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice, clean and friendly place to stay. June at the front desk was very nice and a pleasure to talk too. Awesome stay.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank FlowerChi
Comments like this "fuel" us to do an ever better job next time. Thank you so much for joining us !
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed December 23, 2011

We were there for a tournament. 3 guys on my team stayed in the room with 3 double beds. It was great for us.
The rooms were spacious and clean. Plenty of linens. The mini fridge and microwave cam in handy.
The hot tub and pool was nice. Walking distance to several restaurants. Breakfast was good.
We even got a mountain view as a bonus!
This will be the first place I try to book the next time I have to spend a night in High River.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank MayHus
Join us once again for our fabulous Christmas prices and hospitality !!! We so enjoyed having you !!!
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Came to High River for first time on work and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel. Lady at front desk was friendly and informative.

I managed to get upgraded to the business suite which was very nice and spacious. It had a fireplace and seperate large bedroom area. Bed was very comfortable with good selection of pillows. Work desk was large with a good adjustable office chair & very fast wireless internet access. Suite was nicely appointed with newer furniture & ammenities.

Breakfast was good with do-it-yourself waffles, eggs and sausages(not my favorite but ok) and a selection of cold cereals & pastries.

Price was a bit high for a smaller city even with my discount through CAA but I doubt there's a more comfortable hotel in the area. Will likely stay here again on my next business trip.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Please join us again soon, we enjoyed having you !!!
Essex
Reviewed October 11, 2011

This is a fantastic hotel. We had superb rooms on the ground floor and first class service and help from the manager and a very lovely lady on reception called Jessica, who went out of her way to help us. She even rang ahead to make sure we got good service at one of the restaurants we went to. She was very busy but always had time to deal with our queries in a very charming way. Breakfast was really good and plentiful.
We stayed an extra night because we enjoyed the hotel and staff so much - it was a very pleasant oasis in our trip.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
You've made our day, thank you for such wonderful comments .
Also consider these accommodations in or near High River
Harmony House B&B
Harmony House B&B
#2 of 6 in Okotoks
Riverview Bed & Breakfast

Been to Ramada High River? Share your experiences!