“Wonderful Hotel and Staff”
Review of Ramada High River

Ramada High River
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in High River
Reviewed October 11, 2011

This is a fantastic hotel. We had superb rooms on the ground floor and first class service and help from the manager and a very lovely lady on reception called Jessica, who went out of her way to help us. She even rang ahead to make sure we got good service at one of the restaurants we went to. She was very busy but always had time to deal with our queries in a very charming way. Breakfast was really good and plentiful.
We stayed an extra night because we enjoyed the hotel and staff so much - it was a very pleasant oasis in our trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
RamadaHighRiver, General Manager at Ramada High River, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

You've made our day, thank you for such wonderful comments .

There are newer reviews for Ramada High River

Reviewed July 14, 2011

Our first reaction when we opened the door was... "WHOA!" This place is amazing!!! It was the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed at. The kids had a great time in the indoor swimming pool, which was VERY clean! I am very fussy about hotels and their cleanliness and this hotel was beyond my expectations! We stayed in a King suite and had two flatscreens, a fireplace, and very comfortable beds. The location was perfect as it had restaurants in the area but it did also offer a free continental breakfast! Thank you Ramada Inn for just a WONDERFUL experience. I wish all hotels were like yours!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
RamadaHighRiver, Manager at Ramada High River, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive comments, please join us again.

Reviewed July 17, 2010

This is a great place to stay! I actually stayed here 3 nights in 3 different rooms as I was traveling around the area on a fishing trip and came in and out of the High River area. My experiences here were consistent. The rooms aren't huge, but there is plenty of space. The matresses are wonderful - firm, but comfortable. I slept very well here. The bathrooms were very clean. I believe the hotel is only 2 years old and everything is in great condition.

The breakfast buffet is a nice bonus. They serve cereal, toast, English muffins, bagels, hard boiled eggs, coffee, juice, bacon or sausage and have a waffle maker. My buddy and I definitely enjoyed having breakfast before heading out for a full day of fishing.

I didn't get to try the waterslide, although it looked fun. The workout room looked like it had enough equipment to get your heart going.

The only negative was that the business center did not have a printer that I could use, but the staff made arrangements for me to go next door to the Super 8 to use their printer.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2010

We have stayed here for 3 nights in April 2009 and again in 2010. We had one room with 3 double beds which was perfect for our family and it was immaculate with extremely comfortable beds. The children (aged 14, 12 and 10) loved the pool and waterslide and always enjoyed the home-made cookies in reception! Our room rate included breakfast which was great - always fresh and varied. The staff are exceptional and nothing is too much trouble for them. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to High River.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2010

I stayed here for one night of a recent 5-night trip and wished more of the nights were here. The building is new, and looks it. The room was one of the nicest I've had recently - lots of room, very comfortable, good furniture (could use a real desk chair) and TV, and very clean. The included self-serve continental breakfast avoids the typical overcooked eggs often offered when breakfast is included, in favour of hot waffles you cook yourself, so it seemed like a really fresh-cooked meal. The breakfast room is also large and welcoming.
What really shines though are the staff. The general manager went out of her way to sort out a billing mix-up that was my fault, and other staff were friendly and accommodating. And the home-baked cookies at the front desk were a nice touch. Highly recommended. I wish it was in Calgary - I'd be there every month.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2009

I am traveling with my wife and my two young children ( 3 & 7). We flew into Calgary International on Friday, December 4th and rented a car to drive to Lethbridge. However, Mother Nature was not very cooperative so duing the driver through blizzard conditions, we pulled off the highway and found the jewel of High River the Ramada Inn!
The hospitality and the world class rooms made the stay very comforting even though we would have preferred being with family for our early Christmas visit.
The kids just loved the pool and of course the water slide! Thanks for making it a fun vacation stay!!!

Chris Dawson

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2009

We highly recommend this fantastic place. It is in a small town but the motel speaks volumes. It is quiet, clean and full of great things to do. The staff are exceptional and will go out of their way to make you more comfortable. The manager, Gale, will help in anyway you need. I give this hotel 5 big stars!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Super 8 High River AB
Super 8 High River AB
#2 of 3 in High River
Riverview Bed & Breakfast

Been to Ramada High River? Share your experiences!