“Thank goodness for this cafe.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Traditions Garden Cafe
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Coming from ontario,where I pretty much lived at starbucks and other local coffee shops I am so happy to have found this gem. The gift store is adorable, lattes were perfect. My husband is crazy about the food. Great local spot!

2  Thank Jasmin P

Reviewed July 25, 2013

It's a really neat shop. Lots of things in there. There is a cafe also in the store and there food is delicious! Had there Italian hamburger soup! It was so good!
Definely stop in its worth it!

1  Thank JMPS1991
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Merchandise is nice and staff is friendly but the coffee I bought was terrible. I was disappointed. The coffee at A&W is way better which is surprising since Traditions is a coffee shop.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

What a pleasure to have in this small community, the new owners are very friendly, staff is great and their coffees are awesome.

1  Thank Travelingmapaandkids
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I used this restaurant for my cartering needs while I was there on business. The service was so great and the food very fresh, on time and very tasty. The deserts were wonderful. I continue to use this place for all my business trips and when I need catering. The particpants in my workshop love the food as well.

1  Thank sunscreen5