Executive House Suites Hotel & Conference Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Flamingo Inn(High Level)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewscomfortable loungebreakfast roomoff the highwayhighly recommend this hotelwould stay againnorthern albertaaccommodationsbonusmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2012

If you travel from Edmonton to Yellowknife, the logical overnight is in High Level. All I can say is thank goodness for the Executive House. Really it is the best place to stay - bar none. I was suitably impressed by the room, clean - quiet - well appointed. But the staff is what changes a good stay into a great stay. Friendly, helpful and always going the extra mile for you - with a smile on their faces!!!!
I will never find another place like this - that is for sure.

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the house.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I would not dream of staying anywhere else but with Steve, Nancy and Davida. They make you feel like family, treat you like family, and will always go the extra mile (or 10) to ensure your stay is perfect. I travel lots for work and have stayed in some pretty upscale places where the service and cleanliness does not come close to comparing what's offered here. They have definitely set the new standard for customer service and quality. Look no further....you've come home.

Line Marie Perron, Edmonton

Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Line Marie P
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Wow, what service. The owners go the extra mile to make you feel welcome. They not only greeted us when we arrived but when an emergency arose they were there to assist us. They went above and beyond!!

The hotel was exceptionally clean and quiet. Breakfast was delicious and Steve, Nancy and Dorita gave it that personal touch. You can definitely tell that they genuinely care about their clientel.
Danielle

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Great hotel!!!! Great service!!!! Free shuttle to and from the airport. Breakfast was included and delicious. This is the place to stay if your looking for somewhere that feels a little less like High Level.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 27, 2012

As hotels go, this is a great hotel. I could go on about the room, the conveniences etc. But really, you can get that anywhere... Wait we're talking about High Level - options are limited - this info does matter. This is the the best hotel in High Level. This was my 3rd time staying at this hotel.

What you can't get anywhere (anymore) is pride of ownership. Steve is a great person and hotel owner. He's present, he'll let you know that him and his wife built the business. It's his baby and he loves it. What you also won't get anywhere else is a personal chaffeur to the hospital. I was having an asthma attack and my meds had surprisingly ran out and called the front desk for the location or the nearest hospital. When I was leaving to go to the hospital, Steve intercepted me and offered to drive me as he didn't want me getting lost on the way. He took me there, waited for me to get treated and took my back to the hotel. The front desk also faxed in my perscription to the pharmacy (which was about a block away from the hotel). Ive been in hotels all around Alberta... this will stand out as the best experience I've ever had.

I don't write hotel reviews really. A hotel is a hotel to me - you usually get what you pay for. Steve and the Executive staff went over and above and deserve the kudos I'm giving them. I can confidently recommend this hotel to anyone need accommodations in the High Level area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business