Executive House Suites Hotel & Conference Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Flamingo Inn(High Level)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewscomfortable loungebreakfast roomoff the highwayhighly recommend this hotelwould stay againnorthern albertaaccommodationsbonusmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2012

When was the last time you were welcomed at the hotel door by the owner of the establishment. That was my first introduction to the kind of pleasantly unexpected hospitality I experienced at this hotel.

As someone who stays in hotels between 150 - 200 nights each year for business, I've come to expect the least amount of effort and enthusiasm to be exhibited by most hotel personnel. What a pleasant surprise to find what I would classify as the highest level of personal attention and willingness to truly care for a guest that you'll find anywhere. One might expect to find this personal attention in some B&B's but hardly at a medium-sized independent hotel. This helpful attention extended through to the front desk and housekeeping staff.

The room was very comfortable and quiet. With personal touches that extended from a lace tablecloth on the kitchen table to boutique quality soaps and shampoos in the bathroom.

I was told that this was the best place to stay in High Level, Alberta and now I see how it has come to deserve that fine reputation.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2012

it was great felt like we were number one costumer n highly welcomed.. Very clean quiet wonderful atmosphere!!! Only place.I would ever.stay while here
Highly.recommended

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 21, 2012

My stay here was very pleasant. The hotel has a homey feel to it and the staff make you feel very welcome and at home. The rooms are extremely clean and well taken care of, and the option of a kitchen in each room is very nice. The hotel uses the fitness facility next door which is quite large with good quality equipment, even has a women's only section in the gym. A restaurant at the hotel is the only thing that I could suggest to add. I would definitely stay here again if in the area, and would also recommend this as a place to stay for others.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2012

have stayed here several times in recent years. the accomodations and staff are always top notch and the food is excellent. the hotel is easy to find with plenty of parking available and there is parking for large vehicles if needed. i will definitely stay here again when traveling through Northern Alberta.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2012

All was perfect from start to finish. I was picked up and driven to and from the airport, offered a ride to my meeting. The place was clean, staff friendly, food great and room spacious. The internet worked well and I got alot done workwise while I was there. It was like having a small apt. I had tea in my room and just loved it. I would stay again for sure,

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business