“Nice place to go”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Will go again and again, nice place, good food very freindly...Family place. food are great... place very clean.

bullrest, Owner at White Bull Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Domi O
Thank you for taking the time to writing a review here on
Trip Advisor... we are pleased to have you join us and
we hope to see you soon...
Take Care,
Sam

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I prefer homemade foods and The White Bull gives this opportunity with Various receipts. Service is very friendly

Dear Indras P
we are glad you like our food and enjoy our service....
Until we meet again...
Take care,.,

sam

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I had made a trip to Drayton for business. I asked somebody who was also not from Drayton where a good place to eat was. On his recommendation we went to the White Bull. Am I ever glad we found this this hidden gem. I had the Smoked meat sandwich, best sandwich I have had in ages. My dining partner had a cheese burger also the best she has had in ages. As a special request please move your café to Whitecourt. I will be making several trips to Drayton just to eat.

Don

bullrest, Owner at White Bull Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Don,
Thank you for such a nice feedback, I am grateful that you were recommended
and that you are willing to drive all the way from Whitecourt is flattering.
We can't wait to see you again and feed your hunger from your long drive...
The White Bull Café is in the process of starting a number 2 location as
soon as we know where... that is our only dilemma...location, location location!
Have a great day and See you next time...
Sam Ichtay
& The White Bull Café Gang!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The food is very good and sevice is always friendly. They have the best breakfast in town and tons of choices on their menu.

bullrest, Owner at White Bull Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear Dawn...
Thank you for the great feedback, I couldn't agree with you most, without the help
of my wonderful staff we would have never achieve being the number 1 restaurant in Drayton Valley.
Thank you for your support and your review...
See you soon...
Cheers
Sam Ichtay
Proprietor

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Sam serves down home, homemade comfort food. It is delicious and keeps you coming back for more. We drive 11/2 hours to see our daughter and go out to this great restaurant. Very friendly and personable atmosphere.

bullrest, Owner at White Bull Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear mauibilt
Thank you for the kind words and the great
Feedback, I know that you guys have family
In Drayton Valley, so it's always nice when
You visit, thank you for choosing us for your dining
Experience,