We recently stayed at the Lakeview Inn; other wise know to the locals as the Black Gold Inn. We were in town for the weekend to participate in Drayton's annual "Thunder in the Valley" airport drag racing event (very cool) and pre-booked this hotel due to the previous positive rating. It's an older hotel, but the rooms are clean & spacious. Tracy at the front desk is very pleasant, helpful and a great sence of humor. We unfortunately we didn't have a chance to try the free complimentary breakfast. We will defiantly stay their next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeview Inns & Suites - Drayton Valley, Alberta is renowned for personal attention and friendly service! Our location features Jacuzzi® suites, Business and Family suites in addition to our well appointed Guestrooms. Business travellers will appreciate the full size work desk, free high speed internet access, voice mail, compact refrigerator, microwave and flat panel televisions. Dine in at our full service family restaurant; enjoy the game in our sports lounge; work out in the fitness centre. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lakeview Inns & Suites - Drayton Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Inn And Suites Black Gold Inn
- Lakeview Inn & Suites Black Gold Hotel Drayton Valley
- Lakeview Inns & Suites - Drayton Valley Alberta