Ramada Drayton Valley
HIExpress.com
$80
$90
TripAdvisor
Service Plus Encore(Drayton Valley)
$96
TripAdvisor
Foxwood Inn & Suites(Drayton Valley)
TripAdvisor
Home Away Inn(Drayton Valley)
TripAdvisor
BCMInns - Drayton Valley(Drayton Valley)
TripAdvisor
Westwind Motor Inn(Drayton Valley)
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfront deskhot tuba great staynice hoteltim hortonsnice poolfriendly serviceguest laundryroom was cleancontinental breakfastplus sideexercise roomwould definitely stay here againparking lotin townpatriciabuns
Reviewed March 17, 2011

The girls at the front dest have been trying their best to find me two more rooms for the rest of my crew. The other day Alexia found me a couple rooms and due to all the no vacancy in Drayton Valley right now, we were all exstatic. She had a very warming attitude and the way she treated her customers really showed that she loved working at the Ramada. Thank you to the staff! From Nabors Production Services.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Adammmm
Reviewed October 9, 2010

The location of the hotel is the outskirts of Drayton Valley, quick driving distance from downtown. When I arrived at the hotel the service was very friendly and helpful. The room is pretty standard for this hotel chain with the exception of high ceilings giving it a unique feel. The hotel has all of the standard services including swimming laundry exercise room and wireless internet and breakfast. Another service this hotel offers is a quick small diner everynight and a larger full meal Wednesday evening.

All around it was a great experience, between the friendly service and some of the extra's such as supper every night I really enjoyed my experience and would reccomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank RyanSalter
Reviewed September 19, 2010

I didn't stay there myself, but had booked a room for a family member for three nights. I had problems with the online booking system and had made 2 wrong reservations by accident (That's another story - I swear, I'm not computer illiterate). When my family member got there, Alexia called me away and we got him a room right away. She then gave me all of the contact info to get the other two reso's cancelled at no charge. There was no one available at the time at either of the numbers she gave me. She then called me back about 2 hours later to let me know that she had managed to get into the system and clear my card. Alexia is an asset to the Ramada Drayton Valley. She knows how to solve problems and keep a smile on her face - which kept me from freaking out, the whole time. Oh ya, and the family member that stayed there said the rooms and restaurant were great too.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2010

Very accessible off highway 22, newer hotel with limited ammenities in the immediate vincinity, but plenty of services available about 1 KM north of the hotel.

Well appointed rooms, excellent beds, linens etc.
Flat screen, free wifi internet. Decent compliementary continential breakfast.

A little noisy on a low floor directly outside the Tim Horton's drive-thru - but I always travel prepared with earplugs.

I would have no problems recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2010

Stayed 1 night in this new hotel. Drayton Valley has a lot of hotels; I believe this is the newest.

This Ramada has four floors; two elevators. Next to the front desk is a small 'store' with snacks. You'll want to listen when they give directions to the elevators.... I walked right past them.

Fitness room is 24 hours (ask for an access card at the front desk). LifeFitness brand equipment, incl treadmill, crosstrainer, stationary bike, fitness stop, free weights, a flat panel tv, towels, and stuff to clean the equipment. You look out onto the pool area.

Next to the fitness room - in a separate glassed area - is a hot tub, pool, and waterslide. Pool opens at 8am; I did not swim.

A 'business centre" accessed with your room card has 3 computers and free printing. Coin laundry is also on the main floor, just down from the business centre.

Self serve breakfast includes some hot items. Both 1% and 2% milk for the 6 cereals. Boiled eggs, individual yogurts. Various other breakfast items featured. The wafflemaker was unavailable.

The carpeted breakfast room by the lobby has flat panel tv above a fireplace/bookshelf unit. Several tables, chairs, and really high ceiling. Wed night is guest appreciation: hamburgs, chips, cinnamon rolls.

Hotel room is definitely a wow. Very good quality medium-coloured wood featured throughout. Good lighting. My king bed had 6 white pillows. Next to it was a stylish sofabed with coffeetable. Also a leather chair. Good size desk; internet (no code) worked well.. Great carpet. Good lighting throughout. Large flat panel TV. Couldn't figure out the radio/alarm clock.

MIcrowave, small fridge, coffeemaker. Window which partly opened has sheers and blackout drapes. Closet with real wood hangers, iron & board.

Bathroom has curved shower rod, hair dryer, and lots of thick/soft towels.

The hotel is at the south end of town, with a Tim Hortons (and all the idling cars) immediately in front of the hotel. But I'll definitely return. Friendly staff, and great hotel room.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business