All reviews sawmill restaurant main building very nice hotel sausage liquor store room was clean and comfortable convenient location family hotel a huge hit close to downtown motor inn enjoy your stay feel welcome breakfast was included lots of space fantastic breakfast rooms are large
Reviewed June 24, 2010

I was in Cold Lake on business and have picked the Cold Lake Inn because it is a Best Western. The stay I had was very comfortable and pleasant and I certainly received good value for my money. I liked the fact that I was able to choose from a wired or wireless connection. The room was very clean if not to say spotless. Although the hotel was almost full it was very quiet. It looks like the new addition currently under construction will be ready soon and peeking through a window I could see an attractive looking pool area. I didn't try the restaurant for breakfast but had dinner there once. The menu features standard pub food. Prices are again very reasonable and the meal was hot and tasty. A definite thumbs up for this place that I will use without hesitation on a future trip.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2010

Our family was just there for winter games, they wouldn't let us check out on the saturday, made us pay for the extra night. They said at the front desk that had it been next week it would have been no problem but because it was winter games we were locked in. I heard from other guests they raised the rates to $240/night during winter games. The manager and owner wouldn't even come to the desk to work this out, they left their employees to deal with it. We travel tons for ringette and hockey and never have i heard of 72 hr cancellation policy. We weren't cancelling, we were checking out, we showed up. Not a good ambassador for Cold Lake in Winter Games. We personally will never go back there and never will we book any of our sporting teams with these guys. What a shame...bad business

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank ringetterules
Reviewed January 28, 2010

Good service, decent rooms, quiet and very close to all the amenities. Good value. They provided a breakfast chit for food at the attached restarant and bar. Always good food. The bar was good a well and is a well know meeting place in the area. Free internet what more does a person want??

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2009

Stayed here with my husband and his parents while visiting Cold Lake for the weekend. Nice hotel. Nothing fancy but clean. Nothing to write home about, but a comfortable place to crash. Pool was out of comission while we were there, which was a dissapointment, but not a big deal. Staff were polite. Wish they had the free continental breakfast that some Best Westerns have, but the price was right.

Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JessNGiusep
Reviewed July 23, 2009

a good basic no frills room. I found it clean and it had plug in internet. No free breakfast but hey it's cheap enough.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business