All reviewssawmill restaurantmain buildingvery nice hotelsausageliquor storeroom was clean and comfortableconvenient locationfamily hotela huge hitclose to downtownmotor innenjoy your stayfeel welcomebreakfast was includedlots of spacefantastic breakfastrooms are large
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed there for a wedding. Hotel was in excellent condition, room was nice and clean and bed was comfortable. Beer store onsite was very handy. Loved that the room has access from the outside very beneficial to us who are smokers. They allow pets and we got to meet a few of our neighbours which was also nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Francien V, General Manager at Best Western Cold Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2014

Thank you for such an incredibly nice review! We hope you had a good time at the wedding! Your support inspires our staff to provide every guest with the best customer service every day! Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I work in Cold Lake quite often and have tried most hotels in the town. I will admit that the Best Western is clean and nicely renovated, but I have found some problems. In my most recent stay the heater/ac unit didn't blow hot air and instead I had a small portable heater in my room. My room was ice cold in the morning. Upon checking out there were issues with the pre-authorization and the receptionist would not look into it or hear my concerns. I also witnessed a receptionist being extremely rude to (and hung up on) a customer on the phone in front of other customers. Although the hotel itself is generally nice, their prices are outrageous compared to its competition in town - which is much nicer with very polite and helpful staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Pusheen19
Akash P, Manager at Best Western Cold Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay with us.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We try our best to ensure all our rooms are in working order, but if there are issues that affect your stay please notify Front Desk so we can have Maintenance address the issue during your stay. We will have Maintenance look at the heating and cooling unit in the room you stayed in to ensure that future guests do not have a similar experience.

I have addressed your concerns regarding the Front Desk staff and I will ensure that this kind of behavior is not repeated. The staff use their best efforts each and every day to deliver the customer service our guests have come to expect.

Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Best hotel to stay in Cold Lake. However there is an older Best Western Hotel located on property which you may be booked into without your be aware of it. Buffet was "free" but not the greatest. The Sawmill Restaurant and Lounge have a great menu with good food. VLT's if you are into that. Overall the best place to stay in Cold Lake that I know of.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brad P

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 780-594-4888.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed in Cold Lake for business and was pleasantly surprised by this Best Western. Since there are alot of construction / oil companies that work out of Cold Lake I thought the hotel would be a bit run down and noisy. I was pleased at how clean the rooms were and very quiet. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit to Cold lake and the overall service that I experienced at the Best Western. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms were well maintained and cleaned. I would definitely stay here next time I travel to Cold Lake.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business