$74
$90
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Lakeshore Inn(Cold Lake)
$76
Lakeland Inn(Cold Lake)
$73
Dockside Inn(Cold Lake)(Great Value!)
$65
$96
El Lobo Motel(Cold Lake)
$68
Airways Motel(Cold Lake)
$53
New Imperial Inn(Cold Lake)
$60
All reviewssawmill restaurantvery nice hotelsausageliquor storeroom was clean and comfortableconvenient locationfamily hotela huge hitclose to downtownmotor innenjoy your stayfeel welcomebreakfast was includedlots of spacefantastic breakfastrooms are largemain floor
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I just got home from Cold Lake. I felt it important to take a moment to let you know what I experienced while staying at this Best Western.
The room was clean and quite comfortable. I found the staff was happy to answer any questions I had.
The restaurant lived up to my expectations and I enjoyed my meal and breakfast very much.
I took the time to visit the onsite liquor store. Surprisingly the store was as nice as the hotel. I was able to buy some really unique accessory items. I enjoyed shopping for wine as their selection was large.
All in all my stay was pleasant and I would certainly suggest this hotel to others!

Room Tip: If you can stay in the new part of the hotel. It is the nicest
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Akash P, Manager at Best Western Cold Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 780-594-4888.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

When traveling with a special needs child and active siblings - its great to have a hotel who goes above and beyond to make your stay a awesome experience! Awesome hotel,clean and inviting!
Pool,hot tub and WATERSLIDE! Thank you for a great summer vacation!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Mark L, Manager at Best Western Cold Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Their cheap rooms are an old grungy motor inn that they bought, it stinks like cigarettes and definitely is not the comfortable hotel you think you are getting. If you want to stay at the Best Western make sure you REQUEST TO STAY IN THE NEW MOTEL SECTION, in which case you will pay extra, and get a terrible continental breakfast... Just try the Ramada instead.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for advising us about your recent stay at our property.

Hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 780-594-4888.

BEST WESTERN Cold Lake Inn

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed one night , hotel was clean bed was comfortable . Staff was extremely friendly and professional. Continental breakfast was very tasty and had a good variety of food . Coffee was great. The pool was clean and water slide was a lot of fun , the kids has a great time .Would use Hotel again

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 25, 2013

-killed 6 bugs in my room, one of them in the bed -room felt wet, due to poor heating cooling system making the room feel like it was over humidified. Everything had a wet feel to it, including all my luggage when I left.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business