All reviewssawmill restaurantmain buildingvery nice hotelsausageliquor storeroom was clean and comfortableconvenient locationfamily hotela huge hitclose to downtownmotor innenjoy your stayfeel welcomebreakfast was includedlots of spacefantastic breakfastrooms are large
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed one night , hotel was clean bed was comfortable . Staff was extremely friendly and professional. Continental breakfast was very tasty and had a good variety of food . Coffee was great. The pool was clean and water slide was a lot of fun , the kids has a great time .Would use Hotel again

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mark L, Manager at Best Western Cold Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 780-594-4888.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

-killed 6 bugs in my room, one of them in the bed -room felt wet, due to poor heating cooling system making the room feel like it was over humidified. Everything had a wet feel to it, including all my luggage when I left.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I went here for 2 days business trip. at first I went for check-in they were 2 attendant on duty, I am 3rd. in line and in took me 3 minutes to reach the counter, a young tall, polite lady greeted me and shown the room. It was simply clean, new decoration, I am a little bit impressed with the breakfast and some facilities of this hotel.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were forced to stay in this hotel for one night while the movers packed our things so we could move from there. They are a pet friendly hotel, but they don't tell you that because of this, you will be staying in the shady motel side of the facility. It was so humid in the room that the carpet was damp, and we were next to a staircase, which proved to be ridiculously noisy. The first afternoon while our kids were napping/trying to nap, 3 different staff members knocked on the door disturbing us to see if the room had be cleaned yet. Around 6pm when all the oil riggers who basically live at the hotel were home, there was plenty of yelling and inappropriate language for my children to hear very clearly from inside our room. At 5am when they get up again to go to work, it's the same story. To add insult to injury, our bill was over 200.00.

The only positive I have for this hotel was our free breakfast at The Sawmill restaurant.

Room Tip: Sleep in your car.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Mark L, Manager at Best Western Cold Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Thank you for advising us about your recent stay at our property.

Hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 780-594-4888.

BEST WESTERN Cold Lake Inn

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The Saskatoon market first off is high priced in general, but the Best Western in Blairmore is a great value for the stay. The breaffast is okay, but most;y is convienant. I have stayed in numerous chains and different BW's and this is a top notch hotel.

2  Thank Chet S
Akash P, Manager at Best Western Cold Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013