$94
$76
Lakeland Inn(Cold Lake)
$99
$97
Dockside Inn(Cold Lake)(Great Value!)
$65
Hotels.com
Airways Motel(Cold Lake)
$53
$45
Orbitz.com
El Lobo Motel(Cold Lake)
$83
New Imperial Inn(Cold Lake)
$60
$80
All reviewssawmill restaurantmain buildingvery nice hotelsausageliquor storeroom was clean and comfortableconvenient locationfamily hotela huge hitclose to downtownmotor innenjoy your stayfeel welcomebreakfast was includedlots of spacefantastic breakfastrooms are large
Reviewed July 1, 2013

After checking out of another hotel in Cold lake an hour after I checked in, I kicked myself for not booking the Best Western first. But I went with price instead of value - big mistake. The Best Western Cold Lake Inn is just, simply, head and shoulders above everyone else. New modern rooms, clean, quiet, comfortable and front-desk service that is very attentive (thanks Sydney). Enjoyed having a small fridge and microwave as well. Room coffee: meh.

When back in Cold Lake again, there won't be any hesitation: Best Western Cold Lake Inn. It is a bit more expensive but worth it to have that piece of mind when travelling. Oh, and a free Continental Breakfast is included. You will be given vouchers which, if you decide, can be used for 20% off the hot breakfast buffet instead of the free continental breakfast.

They are located one block off of the downtown and interesting shopping. Parking is a bit tight because they're busy. But you should be able to park easily. Flexible check-out times as well.

Room Tip: New wing is outstanding. Very quiet too. I suspect the new wing is reserved for business travellers.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AttitudeGuy
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I'm sleeping in this hotel for the moment with other people (collegues) for the Maple Flag air exercice.
People from the desk are realy friendly and serviceable.
The breakfast has a good quality and you can choose in bread, jam, pancakes, syrup. There are also eggs, sausages, poridge, fresh and dryed fruits, yogurt.
Beds are large and comfortable. Room is well equipped.
There is a quite good fitness room and a swimming pool.

Room Tip: Perhaps you can ask to go in the renovated part of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mathieu G
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I traveled to Cold Lake, Alberta to attend a family function. We stayed at the Best Western for one night. What a beautiful time of year for travel by car. The Alberta countryside has spectacularly magnificent views. Anyway, the rooms at the hotel were fairly average. The bed was comfortable, the showers had strong water pressure, there was a nice A/C unit for temperature control, and we had the pool/hot tub all to ourselves along with another couple we visited with. They offered a breakfast with our room rate. It was the worst tasting coffee and breakfast I've ever had when staying at a hotel. Needless to say, we had all our other meals at nearby restaurants. It's an OK hotel if you're just staying for a one-nighter. Don't expect too much from this lukewarm joint in a very cold town!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Mark L, Manager at Best Western Cold Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 780-594-4888.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Fiancé and I came here for a weekend get away from St Albert. When we walked in and I found out that our nightly rate is $150, (being the very cheapest discounted rate) I was expecting an amazing experience.
The pool was lake cold. I could barely go in for a minute before I had to run back to the hot tub (which is very nice). The men's shower at the pool didn't work, but the women's shower was very nice. The pool area is in very good repair.
The room is very small, and the queen bed was ok, but nothing worth the 150 we are charged. So I thought that maybe the complimentary continental breakfast would make up the difference from the rate vs room. Nope! Hard boiled eggs, sausages, pancakes, and oatmeal on the first day. Fine, nothing I really enjoy, but maybe I'm fussy. Tomorrow will be different and ill try again. Maybe bacon will appear instead of sausages. Came here this morning, and to my dismay, the exact same line up. -hard boiled eggs +overworked scrambled eggs. I was at least hoping for fluffy clouds of eggs. Nope. Someone whisked them to death while in the pan.

We will not return to this hotel.
My tip - get a cheaper hotel room somewhere else and find some gem of a restaurant to treat yourself to in the morning with the savings you are making on the room cost.

• Stayed: May 2013

We apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced during your stay and I already talk with Restaurant manager regarding this issue. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 780-594-4888.

BEST WESTERN Cold Lake Inn

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

My mother,my aunt and myself spent one night here in April. We had such an enjoyable time. The bedrooms were large and spacious, I can honestly say the mattress craddelled me into a deep sleep. The rooms were quiet. We went to the pool a c waterslide, let me tell you...that slide hauls! Fastest hotel slide ever.
The following morning we went for the hot breakfast which was amazing. There were waffles, pancakes, sausage. Bacon , toast...the list goes on and on! So much goodness!
If you are looking for a waterside adventure, the most comfiest nights sleep fpllowed by a satisfying breakfast then this is your hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank young86
Rebecca L, Manager at Best Western Cold Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.