“Good hotel to stay”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Cold Lake
Vancouver, Canada
“Good hotel to stay”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed in Ramada Cold Lake for 5 days for a business trip. It is a nice hotel. Room is clean and tidy, staff is very friendly, breakfast is fresh. The only problem of my stay is the toilet was a little stuck, I called front desk, and the maintenance people came to my room very soon and fix it right away!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Edmonton
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The hotel was very nice clean n freindly but on two seperate incidents i had to have my room keys reprogrammed once after workin 15hrs all night.no brrakfast was a downer. Overall not bad but service could be better i e people being at the front desk.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have stayed at Ramada hotels before and have been pleased with my stays. Thus, I booked into the Ramada in Cold Lake for a last minute business trip.

The hotel interior was very nice and spacious with a comfortable sitting area. The lady who helped me at the front desk was pleasant and welcoming. The room was impressive and very well decorated. I felt quite comfortable.

Because I frequently travel for work, I always check the bed before settling in the room. As I was checking the bed, I noticed signs that made me suspect that the sheets were not changed. Be it that the hotel was full, it was late and not many signs of staff about, I decided to make the best of it. I turned up the heat and slept on top of the comforter.

I hope that, if my suspicions are true, it was a onetime oversight and not a regular thing the staff is doing in order to turn the rooms over quickly.

Travelers are raving about these Cold Lake hotels