“Wifi”

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
There are newer reviews for Ramada Cold Lake

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I've been working north of Cold Lake and staying at the ramada roughly three weeks. Rooms were clean and decent, I like the room I had on the first floor better (room 122). The Continental Breakfast was kinda crappy at its best(only about a quarter of my stay), and was poorly kept up,several times there were no hot menu items in trays just had cereal and a bagel, Not even fruit or yogurt One time the milk was sour in the cereal, from then on I just grabbed it from the fridge. They had a decent waffle maker, but I dont eat waffles before a full days work. Generally unimpressed by the staff's performance, but they were friendly.
Continental breakfast is the most important part of my stay when I'm staying for work though.

Also key cards never worked. Every night after work I'd have to come renew my card (atleast once at night).

Reviewed February 16, 2013

After the reading these many bad reviews of this hotel I decided to ask the office to book a room at the Best Western where I stayed last time again even though I had the same kinds of problems at Best Western but once again with the benefit if doubt, I ended up requesting the room at Ramada Hotel with three of my colleagues for the first time....and this became the reasons why we are now becoming the regular guests at this hotel.
Surprisingly, the room was very spacious, clean, and very comfortable. Staff at the front desk was very welcoming as well. Definitely, not like the previous reviews. I see there were some foreign workers but the language wasn't any issues at all. They seem to work very very hard to please all the guests since after the reviews I paid more attention to see how they provide their services.
And also this hotel has a great breakfast and awesome service! The location was the best of all the hotels in Cold Lake since it was close to Walmart, Boston Pizza, and Tim Hortons. Overall it was a great stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank Victor R
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Duration of stay give or take a few days, one month. Super slow/limited internet through out entire stay. this evening could not connect what so ever via wifi. Used up 40-60 min getting assistance from the front desk. They did try to be helpful, but no extra eithernet cable and the one from my room is missing. They said "that the either net cable is HARDWIRED in the rooms". If this is the case, why is mine missing? and why have I never seen a eithernet cable HARDWIRED to date? Lets burn up another 40 minutes of my time enjoying everything that is wallmart to supply my own eithernet cable. Cost of cable, dont care.... Frustration and time from my very limited schedule made this review very easy to write. Everything else so far at the hotel is good.

1  Thank chasowy
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The stay was always pleasent, the customer service was always there at hand. I enjoyed the hot tub very clean and the work out room,
also the hot tub in the rooms was awesome,
The house keeping services where very friendly as well,

Room Tip: they where all confortable, As my stay was work related i had the option of staying in different roo...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed in ramada, the house keeping sucks big time. My bed was not done for days till I told the house keeping. The staff in house keeping is korean and they dont even understand english. I told them twice about making my bed but they dont even understand what I say.
The room does not even get vaccum. They dont even know how to clean the room.

The breakfast service starts in morning. The service is good but the management has limited selection of the menu in breakfast.
I would never suggest this hotel to any one till the managment changes the housekeeping staff.

The reception staff is very hospitable and courtious I like their hospitality and their knowledge about the place and near by areas.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Courtyard Cold Lake
Courtyard Cold Lake
#7 of 9 in Cold Lake
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonnyville

Been to Ramada Cold Lake? Share your experiences!