“Roy's Place, Claresholm, Alberta”
Review of Roy's Place

Roy's Place
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Claresholm
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a full service family style restaurant. We strive for fresh, in house made food. We say "EAT REAL FOOD" and the only way you can do that is by knowing what the ingredients are and that it does not come out of a package. Come to Roy's, Eat real food, and laugh a little!!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have had fish and chips on Canada's west coast and east coast, also Los Angeles. Roy's place in Claresholm, Alberta has THE VERY BEST. anywhere.

1  Thank Lucille791

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We met my parents for dinner at Roy's a few weekends back. The food was quite good. I had the bruschetta chicken burger and the soup. Both were great. The service was sarcastic and snippy. Lucky for me, I am a sarcastic type myself, but had I not been, I think it was borderline rude and offensive. So, would I rush back for that, probably not. Would I stop in again sometime if I wanted decent pub-like food in an okay atmosphere in a convenient location? Probably.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Loved it. Have tried it twice. Once the whiskey burger.mmmm. And on thursdays their famous Dill Pickle Soup . Claresholm is a great stop between Calgary and Lethbridge. Or if you fancy a drive on the weekend Roy's is open. Oh yeah stole my friend's onion rings while their and they were great- our group of 4 was impressed. Fun staff, no pressure. Will return again

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stopped here again while we were travelling through town and it is the perfect alternative to having to eat at a fast food joint. Great homestyle cooking that has not let us down yet. We will continue to stop in here. Staff was great too .

1  Thank Monkeytoez
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Roys place is the best. GREAT FOOD AND GREAT STAFF. We always eat here when in claresholm visiting my mom. A very big thank you to kieth for the wonderful chirstmas lunch for my mom today.(dec 23/2012) She sure enjoyed it. And thanx keith for the lemon merang pie. NUMMY.. It is her favorite. I kick myself for not taking a pic of her enjoying the veal cutlets and the pie. She was smiling from ear to ear. Thanx so much.

1  Thank whatevah77
roysplace, Owner at Roy's Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Nothing we like more than seeing "Great Staff". We are proud of the food that we serve, but it takes great staff to make that happen, both with our cooks as well as our servers. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience