“Great Food and Friendly Management and Staff”

Casa Roma Pizza & Steak House
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Claresholm
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Edmonton, Canada
“Great Food and Friendly Management and Staff”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Aside from having great food, the management and staff are extremely friendly. They went above and beyond what most would do.

During the recent storm in which the RCMP closed Highway 2. The management had offered to call local Hotels to see if they could book rooms for people diningin the restaraunt.

Kudos to the management and staff. I will definately stop by the next time my wife and I travel through Claresholm.

Thank-you,

Trevor

• Visited March 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Excellent food, great service - Authentic Greek food and great Pizza & Pasta!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant with consistently excellent service and delicious food, conveniently located right on the highway with plenty of parking. They are happy to cater to allergy requirements, such as gluten sensitivity or seafood allergies, and will adjust a dish to accomodate specific needs. Family owned and run, it offers a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere, and wonderful, authentic Greek food, as well as great pizza and other pasta dishes. My family regularly visits this restaurant, and always enjoys it very much. They are also excellent for special events, such as Anniversaries, receptions, and large groups on holidays such as New Year's Eve. I highly recommend Casa Roma!

• Visited January 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Don't judge a book by its cover.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The only reason I am giving it 4 out of 5 stars is because I feel it is in need of a renovation. Having said that, the family owned atmosphere is exactly what one would expect from a small business in rural Alberta. The staff is VERY friendly, consistently asking me and my family how our meals were giving me the feeling they'd be willing to go that extra mile for us.

Chances are you will meet Deb. You have got ask and try their homemade baklava. Yes, its that good!

My family shared a pizza, while I went for the chicken souvlaki. Everything was cooked just the way we like it!

If you are passing through, make a note and stop by. You will not regret it!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank William P
Stavely, Alberta
“Best Pizza in Miles around”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We just love this pizza and have invited friends to try it now as well. The staff and owners are all great and have asked how we liked our meal everytime we go. Would highly recommend this restaurant to others.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Pat B
Lethbridge, Canada
“best pizza”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This family run restaraunt has the best pizza in southern Alberta. The pizza reminds me of a place called Queens pizza that used to be in Lethbridgethat I went to as a kid. The other food is really good and authentic Greek, and I have been to Greece. The decor is old and mixed but don't let that fool you. We stop when we are travelling through all the time and our kids love it. I hope they never close!

• Visited September 2012