“Excellent Peruvian Dish”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Muralto, Switzerland
“Excellent Peruvian Dish”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We are appreciate the "Cordon-blue" and the "Loro Peruviano". The dish was a little spicy for the people here, but I loved it. Correct price and service.

Visited June 2014

Hampshire
“A lucky find”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We dined at several places over three nights in Locarno, and this was our favourite. The service was friendly but not "in your face", the food was freshly cooked ( we could see some of the chefs at work), and piping hot. I had the best tiramisu I've ever had here, and they include a free shot of a Baileys-type drink when you pay your bill. On the night we went, it was one of the few places where every table was full.

• Visited June 2014
Lochcarron, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

In a nice setting on the lakeside, but the food offerings were rather uninspiring, and the service was indifferent. There is not really a great deal more that can be said about this restaurant. It was, well, average.

• Visited September 2013
Kansas City USA
“Ate the special plate”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Delicious and a good value. Lots of diners outside overlooking the lake. Service was quick. Veal piccata and pasta were very good

Visited July 2013
Montgomery, Alabama
“Delicious lasagna”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate lunch here and enjoyed both the food and the atmosphere. It is on the lake, and the outside tables, with awnings for shade, have a nice view of the lake. The menu had the usual Italian choices, and there were daily specials. Neither of us was very hungry, so my husband chose lasagne, and I chose the vegetarian lasagne. Both were quite good, and the portions were ample. We were too full to have dessert, though there were several interesting choices. Service was good, with one or two English-speaking waiters. Although our experience here was limited due to only having a light lunch, I would recommend trying this restaurant, as our experience was quite good. I did not give it 5 stars, as what we ate was simply not enough upon which to rate it so highly. It is definitely possible it could have been rated 5 stars.

Visited June 2013