“Why Not Minot”

Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Minot
Regina, Canada
“Why Not Minot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed here August 7-9, 2013 by myself for a quick shopping trip. The front desk staff were wonderful. The room was very clean. The parking lot was well lit up, so I felt safe coming back by myself in the evening. I had no problems sleeping even though the hotel was fully booked. The continental breakfast was exceptional! So many choices and they provide trays so you can take it back to your room. The breakfast room was pretty full, so I did take mine back to my room, so I could eat while planning out my day on my computer...so many things to do in this wonderful city. I have come to Minot all my life, as did my Grandparents. I cannot wait to come back and stay at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Jo Ann V, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We at the Comfort Inn try to offer the best experience possible and look forward to being able to continue to provide a clean, comfortable stay. We look forward to
seeing you in the future. Thank you again and travel safe.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Great stay for a great price. I booked two rooms online and check in was quick and efficient. Updated interior with a comfortable bed and tidy rooms. Tiny bit warm from the pool, but otherwise good. It was very quiet for such a busy time.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Jo Ann V, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn of Minot. We greatly appreciate your patronage along with your kind words. We at the Comfort Inn try our best to deliver a clean enjoyable experience. It is always nice when we deliver on that commitment. We hope to see you again soon.
Minot, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Arrived here on October 18th and was promptly checked in. After a long drive the previous 36 hours, I needed a shower, and a nap, in that order. I was able to do both and got up to go next door to the Applebees, which is literally within 100 feet of the hotel. Room was comfortable and had everything I needed. WiFi seemed to work just fine as well. Slept like a baby, which is quite important for a hotel. Breakfast was a Continental type, with eggs and bacon also available. Quite a lot of food available as well. Being that this is Minot, ND, and gets quite cold in the winter, this hotel does have electrical hookups outside on the exterior poles, for engine block heaters. We diesel owners can and do appreciate this!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jo Ann V, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn of Minot. We really do appreciate your business and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always a pleasure when we can deliver on the promise of a clean, comfortable stay. We hope to see you again soon. Travel safe.
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Hotel decor nice and bed comfortable. We were tired so having a restaurant outside the door was convenient also. Rooms were warm and we didn't have a way to adjust the temp. since the thermostat didn't help to turn down and air conditioners were covered already with it being October. Nice continental breakfast set up and variety.

Room Tip: Large hotel and elevator on the back side of hotel so if room close to lobby you walk up stairs..nic...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jo Ann V, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
My staff and I are so happy you enjoyed your stay! It is always nice to get feedback especially when the guest has a pleasant experience. Thank you for sharing your comments with us and please be assured that we will continue to do everything we can to provide a quality stay for you and our other guests. Should you stay again and need the air conditioner uncovered please let the desk know and we will be happy to remove the cover for you. We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible. Thank you again and travel safe.
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

We traveled to Minot for a weekend shopping getaway and the Comfort Inn was the perfect fit! We were surrounded by options for dinner and the mall was walking distance from the hotel. The hotel offered an extensive continental breakfast and rooms were exceptionally clean and very comfortable. We can't wait to stay again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Acacia K
Jo Ann V, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
I would like to thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn of Minot. I will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of our staff. We take pride in the services we offer and are happy to hear we delivered a enjoyable experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Thank you again and travel safe.
Curtis, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed here on 2 separate nights in September. 1st trip I would give 5 stars. Both stays the rooms were clean which is the main concern for motels in this price range. The second stay we had a diesel truck running half the nite outside our room which is not the hotels fault but we had an extremely noisy ice mschine which is. We did pay $35 more for the 2nd stay as we only booked 3 days in advance even though the rooms were identical.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jo Ann V, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Minot Comfort Inn. It is comments such as yours that help us to improve upon the services we offer. I will make sure to let our housekeeping department know that you were pleased with the cleanliness of your rooms. I do apologize for the disturbance you experienced on behalf of the truck but especially due to the ice machine. Should you choose to stay with us again in the future I will try and block your room away from the ice machines. I will also have our maintenance look at the machine in question to see if there is anything we can do to quiet the noise. Thank you again for your input. May all your future travels be safe and enjoyable.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. Clean room, nice towels & bedding. Air conditioner worked just fine. Quiet. Enjoyed the hot tub but high chlorine odor. Breakfast was adequate. Excellent location! Staff at front desk were friendly and helpful. This is the hotel we will continue to stay in when coming to Minot.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Jo Ann V, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Comfort Inn of Minot. We appreciate your business and are happy you enjoyed your stay. We have just implemented a new bedding program and it was nice to hear your comments. We are looking at changes to our breakfast. Should you stay again I hope you have the opportunity to enjoy them. Thank you again for choosing our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.