“breakfast”

Best Western Kelly Inn
Ranked #8 of 31 Hotels in Minot
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were very impressed with their continental breakfast. My husband is a celiac (gluten free diet) and they had sausage and eggs so that he could actually eat breakfast at the hotel and not have to go to a restaurant for breakfast at an added expense.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kendra K, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Patricia G,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience of our hotel. We are delighted to hear you and your husband were impressed with our breakfast, and we are so happy we could accommodate his dietary needs. We are always trying to improve our breakfast selection and it's great to hear we are succeeding. Thank you again for your loyalty; we hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Kelly Inn

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is a fabulous hotel. The beds are comfortable,the breakfast enjoyable, the staff are fun and go out of their way to make you comfortable, and the atmosphere is delightful. All of this at a very reasonable price for the area. I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Minot, ND.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kendra K, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Shawn H,

Thank you so much for taking time out your busy day to share your great experience at our hotel. We really enjoyed having you and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Safe, comfortable, clean and close to shopping. A must stay place. Breakfast was hot, tasted like home-made. Hot tub and pool were inviting. A short distance to a mall enterance. Not all BW are as good as this one, so enjoy.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Ron H,

I really appreciate you taking the time to deliver such great feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and we can't wait for you to visit again! Thank you for being a loyal Best Western customer.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We stayed here this past week and had an excellent stay. The rooms were clean and comfy. It is nice to have the fridge and microwave in each room. I would recommend it to anyone. The breakfast had enough variety to everyones liking, from yogurt and fruit, to waffles, toast, eggs and sausage. Great beverage variety also, anything from various teas, coffee, juice, and milk. The staff was professional and very helpful. I am just wondering what brand of mattress they had on that king sized bed, as we are looking to purchase a new one and sure got a good sleep on the one we had there!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Kendra K, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Maxine S,

Thank you so much for your great comments. I am glad to hear you found our property clean and comfortable and enjoyed our wonderful amenities. We look forward to having you stay again in the future.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I just made it into my room and am writing this review before I do anything else. I have two bad knees and depend on crutches to walk. I made a reservation around noon and specified that a room close to the entrance was desirable but most important was that there be no steps to go up and down. I was assured that wouldn't be a problem. But guess what - yep, stairs to get to my room. Just three but it might as well be a mountain for me.
My travel partner went to talk to the front desk clerk, who said she could give us a suite but it had only one bed and we need two. So, it was a long walk through another door, down several hallways to get to my room.
I also asked about the size of the bathrooms and were told that they are large. Not true.
Bottom line - don't tell me one thing and deliver another. I expect better from Best Western.

Stayed: October 2013
Kendra K, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

I apologize that you were not satisfied with the location of your room. I thought it would be convenient as it was the closest available room to a door. I did not take into consideration the two small steps and I am truly sorry. I hope you will give us a second chance in the future so we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The bed bugs made it totally uncomfortable for me. I stay there 2 mites and tossed and turned all nite. Maid service missed cleaning the tub both days. Breakfast workers worn dirty uniforms serving food, no hair covering.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Carol234567
Kendra K, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I do want to assure you that we certainly do not have bed bugs. We take extra precautions to prevent them, including making sure every room is thoroughly checked several times a year. Our exterminating team was recently here to perform their monthly check and found no sign of bed bugs.

I hope you will stay with us again in the future so we have a second chance to provide you with the exemplary service we pride ourselves on.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

City is bustling with activity and I understand it is the black gold in the ground. Feel the infrastructure is way behind this growth and wouldn't mark it down as a required repeat visit. Our hotel was well appointed, some staff another story. Great breakfast and a chatty server in the morning brightened the day.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple