“nice hotel in a good location”

Best Western Kelly Inn
Ranked #8 of 31 Hotels in Minot
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was my second time staying at this hotel, it is nice, clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only downside is that the breakfast area is awkward, small and not set up very well, guests are getting in each others way while trying to get their breakfast items. This hotel is in a great location, you can walk to the mall, its close to stores and many restaurants and is only a five minute drive to Wal-Mart or K-mart. I will stay here again next time I go to Minot and would recommend this hotel to everyone.

1  Thank shmeesh
Kendra K, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to hear you had a great stay with us! We will have a remedy for the cramped breakfast area by the end of the year. We are starting renovations of the entire lobby/meeting space/breakfast bar which will make it more convenient for our guests eating breakfast.

We hope to see you again soon, thank you for your great comments and feedback!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to Minot ND. It was clean and full breakfast staff were very friendly and we really enjoyed our stay and will continue to stay at Best Western Kelly Inn Minot ND when we come to Minot.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Gail W,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your wonderful stay. I am thrilled you found our hotel to be clean, and staff friendly! We look forward to your future visits with us.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I want to stay one night end up requested to extended to 2nd night.
Our room right next to the swimming pool, jacuzzi. It is very nice to walk across the pool the receptionist and breakfast area.
The beds are very comfortable. There a microwave and refrigerator in the room; It is convenient.
One thing the Receptionist does not provide much about the information about the area.
(They are not from there).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Kimphat,

Thank you for your great comments! It is always nice to hear about a good stay; I'm glad you enjoyed it so much you decided to extend your stay. I agree, the pool area is nice and relaxing.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

On a seven day stay all was good until the last three days. The room was not properly serviced. But the big kicker was I had left for the day and when I returned my hotel room had been left open by the maid service I assume. Nothing was taken but it still left me feeling uneasy. I notified the front desk and they said the manager would call me, but never did. I have stayed in several Best Western's and this was the worst and the most expensive.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kendra K, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Joseph M,

I want to extend a sincere apology. I am sorry to hear your room did not get serviced the last three days of your stay and that your door was left open. I agree that is a major security issue and even at the busiest of times, should NEVER happen. Rest assured, it will be addressed in order to prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you for providing feedback.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Very nice place. Pool was open late. Pool area very clean. Breakfast area was a little crowded but the food was good. You can take your breakfast down to the pool area. Coffee was always on. Rooms were very clean. Beds were comfy. Hotel is right across from the Mall and very easy to find.

1  Thank Freda B

Dear Freda B,

Firstly, I want to thank you for choosing the BEST WESTERN Kelly Inn of Minot and sharing your positive feedback. Secondly, I am ecstatic to hear you had a great stay! I agree that our breakfast area is a little crowded. That will be remedied soon when we renovate our old meeting space to become the new breakfast area and our current one becomes overflow. We are very excited for this change! We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Best Western Kelly Inn in Minot Exceceptional value. The place was clean the pool was pretty and the sleeping quarters were excellent. Overall I would recemmond this hotel to anyone who asks ans I would be sure to stay there again.

1  Thank Jim B
Kendra K, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Jim B,

Thank you for staying with us; I am glad you found our property clean and enjoyed the pool area. We hope you will visit us again in the future!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The room was very clean, excellent bed, great shower. This hotel is pet freindly and they mean it. We felt very welcome and so did the dog, thanks for the treats. We would book this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Garyinsalmonarm,

I am so happy to hear that our wonderful staff made you and your pet feel welcome! We know pets are part of the family and like to treat them so. Thank you for taking the time to deliver feedback; it is greatly appreciated.