Best Western Kelly Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
$53
$55
Country Inn
$72
$76
$51
$131
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
$78
Souris Valley Suites(Minot)(Great Value!)
$86
$67
$85
Hotwire.com
$79
$71
All reviewspool areathe manager's receptionparking lothot tubroom was cleanpoolside roomdakota mallthe managersnice poololive gardenlocation is greatcontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravygreat place to staynice stayeasy accesswould stay again
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a pet friendly hotel but except for me seeing two beautiful dogs, I wouldn't guess it allowed pets. Very clean and friendly. The hot tub is very nice and the breakfast biscuits and gravy are delicious. We stayed in the King suit and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. They popped fresh popcorn in the lobby and it was just like movie theater popcorn. Very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kendra K, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Taunna Louise D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your great stay! I am so glad you found our beds comfortable and our hot tub and hot breakfast enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel was clean, but personnel was unfriendly and did not want to be there. Room was supposed to have a pool view, I have a view of a wall. Paid 112.00 a night, not worth it. Old and outdated. Bed was nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 16, 2013

There is definitely a pool centric vibe to this place. The eating area for breakfast is smaller than one of the rooms so you have to get there early or plan on bringing food back to your room. The room itself is ok, but perhaps it's the candy wrapper on the floor in one corner or the grape sitting in the opposite corner but something tells me it wasn't cleaned all that well. In the king room, there is a door which separates you from the lounge area and the bathroom which could easily come in handy but then there is this sink in the middle of the room which I'm not sure what to do with. If I were homeless I could wash my socks I guess. It's all a little outdated but it is located in the middle of several restaurants, a Target and other amenities so I would consider it again, though I may try to get in to the Comfort Inn up the road instead.

Room Tip: Many rooms are next to the pool. Not all odd numbered rooms on the first floor share a wall with the pool area, but none of the even numbered rooms do.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
BWKI-GM, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

I'm sorry you felt your room was not clean. This instance will be discussed with housekeeping to assure it doesn't happen again in the future. The good news about our breakfast is that either later this year or early next year, we will renovate our old meeting room to be the breakfast area while our current area will become overflow seating. This room is adjacent to the lobby and will make it more convenient for our guests. I hope our great location and friendly staff will bring you back for a second visit!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed at the Kelly Inn during a recent trip to Minot. We chose this hotel due to its close location to the mall. It is basically in the same parking lot, which is a great feature if you have kids that might need naps and are planning to do some shopping.

Unfortunately, when we arrived for check in just prior to 3 pm (check in time was at 3 pm) we were informed our room was not ready, and to come back at 3:30. This was very inconvenient as our child needed a nap, and we were counting to get in the room so he could have one.

When we got into our room, it was a decent size and decor was fine. The door knob was broken which basically made it impossible to leave the room, but we had a poolside room so we used the sliding doors. The shower has poor drainage, but the beds were comfortable and the TV was nice. Our room also had a fridge which was a nice touch.

The pool was nice, the kids section is very shallow which is great for small children. Hot tub was also great.

Breakfast is a nice added feature. There are eggs, sausages, waffles, toast, ect. along with coffee and juices.

Check out was fine, no issues.

In closing, this hotel has a great location, but is a little overpriced. Our stay was okay, but not sure we would stay here next time we come to Minot.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
BWKI-GM, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Habscouple,

I want to thank you for providing feedback about our hotel! I am very glad you enjoyed our breakfast and pool area, but am deeply sorry that your room was not ready at the time it was expected to be. Our wonderful housekeeping staff was working as fast as they could, however we were a little short-handed and I apologize. I hope you will visit us again in the future. Thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Outside entrance and inside entrance makes all things handy.
Very attractive pool area and pool.
Nice full complimentary breakfast.
Friendly staff and good service.
Also a special treat for our furry travel companion.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
BWKI-GM, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for rating us on Trip Advisor! I am happy you enjoyed your stay. We know pets are part of the family and like to treat them as such. We hope to see you again soon.