“Average, at best”

Badlands Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #4 of 131 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Badlands is a Fresh Casual Restaurant & Bar with wide Verity of Food & Drinks, and a Garden Fresh Salad Bar. We serve Lunch, Dinners, and open until late night. We have large Bar, Patio, large group sitting for dining with family and friends, including larger private party Room for any event for approximately 30 people. Great for Sporting event, Grooms Dinner, Graduations, Celebrations. Fresh, Friendly, with Great Line of Steaks, comfort food that we all crave. Large screen TVs for all sporting games, New Salad Bar, and New Patio seasonally.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food is pricey, average quality at best. We travel to Minot frequently and have eaten at most restaurants there. This one is definitely a last resort.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Nice food, efficient service.
The place you want to step in after a day of work. They take care of you with good suggestions regarding the menu.
Plus: dishes are massive !!! Don't have lunch

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I love the name and the decor but the food is terrible. I have eaten here twice in 6 months and no matter what we order...it is either tasteless or in the case of the chicken Alfredo...disgustingly spiced. I couldn't even eat it.

My spouse had the ribs which were in more of a sweet and sour sauce...not good. Our vegetables were cold even after I had them reheated. My steak was a bit tough and overcooked.

Montana Mikes is in town so Badlands needs to step it up or lose their business.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The food was very good! Service was prompt & the atmosphere was fun. The parking lot was full of cars, but when you get inside the place is setup so that it doesn't seem crowded at all.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Walking into this restaurant..it's beautiful. But after that it was a horrible experience. We all ordered steak, had only the option of garlic mash potatoes and that was that. Food arrived, steak was tasteless and tough. My hubbies salad had a disgusting cherry tomato on it, the 2nd side besides mashed potatoes was corn. It tasted like overcooked canned corn. Cutting the steak was definitely like sawing a log (as another reviewer said). I went a long time without a refill of my drink. The waitress was never anywhere to be seen and the restaurant was not even half full. She checked on us twice the whole meal. We just felt abandoned in our booth. Staff was MIA. The apple crisp dessert was quite good, but that's it. Nothing else was good about this place! Will never go back.