“Big as Life”

Badlands Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #6 of 130 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Badlands is a Fresh Casual Restaurant & Bar with wide Verity of Food & Drinks. We serve Lunch, Dinners, and open until late night. We have large sitting for dining to include larger parties, and Private room for any event for approximately 30 people. Fresh, Friendly, with a local flavor. Great Line of Steaks, to comfort food that we all crave.
Minot, North Dakota
“Big as Life”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Big as Life i have to say when u walk in and enjoy a ride of your life.so come in hook your seatbelt on and enjoy the food music and service i wil agree a heck of a time

Visited October 2012

Houston, Texas
“Breaded Pickles”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

First time I have had them and I gotta have more....Food is good but bring alot of cash....seating is ok but service is slow

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Terry K
Minot, North Dakota
“:S”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Food was flavorless and the waitress argued with me that it was because my steak was cooked well done that it had no flavor. I have never had an issue with well done steak before so I went back a second time and ordered my steak medium well. Guess what still tasted like meat flavored meat.

Visited December 2011
“I like this place”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have eaten here a couple times and the food is really good. I like the bar and the general atmosphere of the place.
I'll be going back.

Visited August 2012
“Never got a chance to eat”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Went here on a Sunday night and were seated promptly. Unfortunately, we sat for about 15-20 and never had a server show up to the table to take our order. We ended up walking out and will never go back.