“Good burgers, not so great fries”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #29 of 129 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sacramento, California
“Good burgers, not so great fries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I really enjoyed their burgers. Lots of toppings to choose from and the meat was cooked perfectly. I would forgo on the fries though, I thought they were soggy and I'm not a fan of skin on.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Niqueh12

Branson, Missouri
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Food is very good watch the fries as you could overdose. Restaurant was clean staff was well trained efficient and courteous. You might want to plan your meal away from traditional meal time as they can be very very busy.

Visited June 2014
Minot, North Dakota
“Just okay!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Was hoping to experience awesomeness but was disheartened! My burger fell apart because it was so sloppy and greasy! I will go back but not any time soon!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Ivagypsy
Willow City, North Dakota
“Great Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Nice clean building, I liked how we could see them cook the burgers. I went the first weekend they were open, so it was busy. We did receive our order quickly though. The burgers are great, the fries....well I ordered a family order for my son and myself...big mistake...I'm sure we could have fed half the building with the amount of fries they gave us! Get a small order! Atmosphere was nice, only bad thing was, the music was soo loud, I felt like I was in a bar. I had to scream across the table for my friends to hear me.

• Visited May 2014
Helena, Montana
“Not For The Faint of Heart (Literally)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Maybe your doctor told you to lose weight. Maybe your wife said your cholesterol is too high. It could be your daughter-in-law thinks you have too much starch in your diet. Whatever your reason to rebel and go all maverick, this is the place to do it.

It won't help with your weight, your cholesterol or your starch. But it will satisfy your taste buds completely. From a burger too thick to bite and burger juice that drips down your elbow, to a bag of fries too plentiful to eat that saturates the paper bag they're served in, this is the place for you. And if you're still hungry, there are salted peanuts galore.

Just don't check the nutritional information. It'll likely push you over the edge.

• Visited June 2014