“Always Great”
Review of Panera

Panera
Ranked #11 of 131 Restaurants in Minot
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Everything every time is Great. We have been in many Panera's while traveling and they are always what you would expect Great food, Great service, Great Value.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Oh my I love this place so much! From their bear claw to their salads to their flatbreads! It's a bit pricey, however, due to not being disappointed with the quality and service, I do not mind paying a bit more!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I was surprised to find out they had a full drive thru. A little disappointed to wait in line forever, but it's a new restaurant here, so that's to be expected. I'd never tried Panera food before; it was good, not great. Maybe next time I'll dine in and check out the atmosphere.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

It's a Panera. It's what you expect from one. I ate at this one & one in Grand Forks, both constant across the board. Which isn't a bad thing because you find your favorites & want them the same. There cappuccinos very good, served in giant ceramic mugs makes them even better.

Been to Panera? Share your experiences!