“Not Impressed”

Little Blue Elephant
Ranked #6 of 131 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I went on the suggestion of a few friends. I wasn't impressed by the food or the service. Sat and waited for about 10 minutes before our order was taken. We ordered some California rolls for an appetizer, which were really good. For my entree, I ordered chicken yakisoba. It wasn't bad, but I felt like it really wasn't all it was cracked up to be. My boyfriend had a medium-heat Pad Thai. He took 2 bites and hated it. I'll probably give them another chance since everyone I know loves it so much. Maybe leave the boyfriend at home and go there with friends...and order something different.

2  Thank Jess H

Reviewed March 26, 2014

This little place took Yenti Villa's place on main street. It is Minot's version off what Thai food is. It has Yenti's influence still, so part Japanese food as well. With all of that being said food was fine! I didn't have my socks rocked off but i would return again. I went on a tuesday night, It was my friend, Myself, & staff. Very quiet & fine. Nothing to write home about. So go try it, might be your favorite, might not.