“Family”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #60 of 132 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The food was great, the service was terrible. when you go inside a person comes out and u order off of a board instead of at a counter. Lines are outrageous some servers dont tell you you have to pay when they bring you your food so the lines build up fast! Ive had better at different sonic locations.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

After sitting at the car hop for 10 minutes and pushing the button several times with no service, we decided to drive through. I ordered a pretzel dog with cheese. I specifically said NO onions, NO bacon. Just a pretzel dog with cheese. Seems simple, right? Yeah, not so much. After waiting another 10 minutes to get my order we pulled over to the parking lot to eat. As expected, I got bacon and onions. Walked into the store with my purchase and my receipt and asked to speak to a Manager. This kid did nothing to make the situation right. Well, he did offer to make me another dog, but after the 30 minutes I'd already wasted, I didn't even want another one.
Horrible Service! This isn't the first time they've messed up my order. Also, if you dine-in? The girls that stand around waiting for you to finish your food and wipe the table down just kinda stare at you until you're done with your food. Disturbing.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The burgers and hotdogs do not look like the picture. They were crushed and did not taste good at all. When they opened up they had a big selection of malts and shakes and they discontinued that with only a few varieties.

There is not a bang for the buck here. You are getting ripped off as you are shorted on food. They can not or will not get it right since the grand opening.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Ate there twice in a week. First time had a Chicago hot dog. It was cold so not sure if I could comment on the taste because nothing is good cold that should be warm. Second time, had a bacon cheeseburger with BBQ sauce, also cold not warm, COLD, burger, bacon, the entire thing. I took it home and microwaved it, tasteless. I play by softball rules, two strikes, you're out. Also, both times took for ever to order (went inside), lines of people not knowing what they wanted when it was their turn to order, but had to wait anyway until it was our turn plus the staff experienced computer issues. Put that with not cheap, very cold food, not worth my time or money ever again.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

It was an awesome place to eat it brought back a lot of memories. Our food was very good and it came very fast the best of all was the friendly service. It was a realy great meal. Thanx

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!